Mairimashita! Iruma-kun - Vol. 35 Ch. 305 - To You Who Doesn't Understand Me

Dex-chan lover
When an MC has to hide their identity or true self, the reveals are either big letdowns that make me cringe or pure hype. Rarely in-between.

Its looking like Iruma's is going to be the latter type.

tumblr_m2xqh8eUsE1r4xuq0o1_500.gifv
Probably because its such a huge loaded gun. We've seen people talk about how they'd eat a human, but they have no idea WHAT a human is actually like.

Dex-chan lover
I do like how dogman and sunglasses are basically saying it's a poorly made plan to have Behemolt be the bad guy. Like they can tell it's all part of Baal's plot, are annoyed at how obvious it is and how they played right into his hand.

Dex-chan lover
Ok that's it, i gonna destroy all their communication towers and satellites, i wanna see how they will receive a call (outdoor) next time

Aggregator gang
I see the comments... I'll have to put it on hold again this week 😂. Tysm for the translation, Misfits!!

Dex-chan lover
Knowing that border patrol leader (amelia's Dad) doesnt know about iruma is a human and kalego's brother know about it gives me some clue that maybe he is in baal side....

Dex-chan lover
Fuck all those fakeouts and pussyfooting around, seriously. Caligo literally just said he knew the answer was bullshit, don't let him just leave afterward.

Knowing that border patrol leader (amelia's Dad) doesnt know about iruma is a human and kalego's brother know about it gives me some clue that maybe he is in baal side....

He DOES know. He straight up hinted to Iruma during the school festival he could help him get back to the human world if he was in trouble but got interrupted by his daughter.

Users who are viewing this thread