Mairimashita! Iruma-kun

Keep fogetting that SSSSS exist, thanks for the reminder and it makes great target for the new group block feature.

Honestly I can't get excited for this to update because of other translators swooping in translating random chapters.

Is this like a translator war or something?

It's really awful as a reader because I see a chapter updated and I'm like- "oh boy!"

But it's a super future chapter???? And it's spoilery???? How could you betray us readers like this????

I'm honestly ready to drop this entire comic unless this tug of war is resolved quickly.

Edit: I have just learned the block feature. But for now I won't block because MAYBE this inconsistent translator will learn how to ask to take over a project and not skip at least a dozen chapters

SSSSS isnt breaking any rules, so quit thinking they will get banned. It isn't a requirement for a group to release things in order and a concept of a group "claiming" a project is imaginary. Seeing that it's revealing how nasty readers really are when they don't have things exactly the way they want it, I can only figure that SSSSS is not the group Mangadex residents want, but it's surely the group Mangadex residents deserve.

PS: Just check chapter numbers before reading instead of brainlessly clicking.

Dex-chan lover
He is obviously trolling in reaction to the block feature.

@yijin nah they doing that on purpose and its not only Iruma. its even worse in other manga when they just outright release the last chapter .

I suggest you just block the group. They will never listen instead they enjoying our anger. You can see the example from certain comment here. Yes i do think they are masochist

Thank God we can now block those chapter sniping trolls from Steamedbun Invasion. It's 100% intentional trolling (easy enough to verify given the group's profile page and attitudes). Don't defend that shitty behavior.

@yijin Their group has always done this. They have no interest in steady releases, as they just like to piss people off and hide behind the fact that technically chapter sniping isn't disallowed. You will miss nothing of worth by blocking them.

I don't understand why someone would post chapters like this. We are all just trying to read and enjoy a common hobby..

Goddamn I love watching all these entitled readers get assblasted over something as simple as "spoilers". Holy shit how incredibly childish do you have to be to get bootyblasted over free translations kek.

I always get a notification or whatever and immediately start bursting with joy, just to be shot down with it being in a different language or it skipped chapters

Contributor
Wish someone would pick this one up full time

Edit: lol I didn’t realize that they were just doing random chapters in addition to the regular ones.

putting the whole sssss thing aside, can someone please retranslate chapters 35-52!!

bad grammar itself is one thing, but it really hurts my head when the meaning of sentences are way too far from the original (; ࿀ ;)

Users who are viewing this thread