Major Milestone Reached!

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Nohd You saying MangaDex isn't set as your startup page?

Oh, just thought having MangaDex's search as search engine would be nice so I can add it to search bar. Something like the one Animelyrics have.

Congratulations to the Mangadex team. 👏👏Keep up the good work and learn from those sites that came before. Looking forward to more and better things.

Dex-chan lover
Congratulations guys you've come a long way. You guys are awesome for saving us from the drought after batoto's death

XL

Double-page supporter
Kissmanga: Execute order 66.
Mangadex Readers: *Brainwashed* It will be done *Launches DDOS attack*
Me:
wo0HKI6.jpg

Nice and gratz!
Screw kissmanga, it'll be a double win if due to MangaDex goodness kissmanga goes down.

More Power MangaDex this site is the most clean and what i like the most is sub category which is ISEKAI!

I'm a newbie but have a very small part on the job for milestone. Congrats to my senpais here

I wish that kissmanga will just crash and people stop using it, I can even bearly enter it and when people told me about mangadex I was like hell yes

Aggregator gang
Love this site. Hopped on way back almost right after it started and i found a Reddit post. No ads is what sold me. Here i am, and here i stay. If i ever stop bleeding funds on the annoying things like "food and shelter" i hope to send some of that new found cash your way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread