Makikomarete Isekai Teni suru Yatsu wa, Taitei Cheat - Vol. 6 Ch. 28

Dex-chan lover
Holy hell her womb looked scary, lol. Like a hentai monster.

Edit: Ah, right. She IS a hentai monster :p

Dex-chan lover
- Let's Become A Novelist
I knew it, such a nefarious taboo piece of literary material. 😨

Dex-chan lover
Re-drawing is fuckin' nightmarish, especially when the source material is of low quality. Sometimes the patterns don't exist for you, even if they would have been easy to replicate on a higher resolution scan.

One of the hardest bits if you don't know how to deal with them are the gradient + pattern combo. You have a pattern, which you can replicate easily, which as a whole forms a gradient, which you can't replicate easily. There's a trick to it but it's such a pain to work with.

Group Leader
So, are you saying that you suck at drawing? you are like the women who say that they are ugly to get some self-steem boost?

Dex-chan lover
I know re-drawing is such a tough job & I could never do it so I'm thankful to the re-drawers that do. You did just fine in that department and all this on a phone as well. The only thing is that on page 17 the sentence on the middle panel doesn't make sense. I believe it should go like this "But if we are to use the magic of this book." Thanks for the chapter.

Fed-Kun's army
As a Cleaner, type setter and re-drawer. from personal experience, its best that when redrawing, you typeset at the same time.

First you white out the words, then, you typeset, then you redraw what is left in-between. Takes considerably more effort to redraw pages like that, THEN typeset. Considering the typeset will cover most of your redraw, its more time saving to do the typeset first.

Dex-chan lover
Wow, modesty much?

Lol, but seriously, thank you for your work.

Dex-chan lover
This is one of the more ridiculous in universe setups for an orgy i seen in awhile.

Users who are viewing this thread