Makikomarete Isekai Teni suru Yatsu wa, Taitei Cheat

This is so bad it's good.
Also, Author, please... Just let the MC dip his sausage. All the girls want him to.

Holy shit, this is probably the trashiest of the smut isekai that I'm reading, it's just plain bad and boring.

Dex-chan lover
if you scroll down the comments section here, there were only 2 types :

-disgusted people who hate this stupid manga.
-disgusting people who adore this manga

Im in the latter group

That's some good shit.
Fuck plots fuck story lines
just give me hot waifus.
11/10 --IGN

See the tags?? IF you don't like it, then don't read it. IK that the story isn't that good but if you're bombarding this with low scores because of the smut then you deserve to go to hell. I mean, c'mon! can't you read the tags??? It says Ecchi, Sexual Violence, and Smut. If you don't like things considered as smut, then proceeded to give this manga a 4 or 3 because of smut, then you're a piece of garbage. READ THE TAGS BEFORE READING A MANGA. DON'T COMPLAIN IF THIS MANGA HAVE TOO MUCH SEX, that's what smut is, it's not hentai because the focus and the story of the manga aren't about sex.

It's somewhat passable. It is, at the very least, not a confusing mess as some manga are. It's strangely/badly paced. Translation doesn't have any readability issues. It's something I will continue to read, but I can somewhat see why it is under a 6, since it is quite badly written.

To be honest the only issue this manga has is that it has too much hentai in it. It's just plain unnecessary. At this point it's just ruining the manga.
It did start out promising and continued to be interesting but the hentai is just so forced it's beyond belief....

Dex-chan lover
I just can't get past how bad the art is at times. The facial expressions of the MC are particularly bad. He looks like a fucking troll most of the time. Makes me want to punch him in his smug face more than I enjoy the manga.

@dmbase It's older art style, 90s kids grew up on this. Once you get used to it you learn to love it. Much better than modern arts tho. All look the same..

So random people keep banging each other but our MC cock blocks himself all the time? Wow, this is getting more stupid by the chapter. I'm not even reading most dialogs anymore cause they make almost no sense. This started good funny and interesting and has become quite a bad after a few chapters.
I don't know where the author wants to go with this, including stuff like rape etc. too, and I dont know if I'll stick around long enough to find out.

Users who are viewing this thread