MangaRock Is Dead: Refugees Read Here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dex-chan lover
So you're telling me all I had to do was use s VPN for my breakneck turtle speed loading time? 🙃🙃 Anyways thanks for the info

What's the point of using mobile app if website is interactive enough?
I don't understand the concept...
Especially if you market your app in Play Store.
Manga readers are in a gray area and even borderline with illegal in many countries, it can be suddenly removed from the store

I have just a quick question, does mangadex have a recommendation system like mangarock anywhere within the site or is it up to the user to find what would be similar through tags and other sites.

@Volatar You can manually transfer the url of manga into an app called Manga Storm https://apps.apple.com/us/app/manga-storm/id417341160. The app automatically checks for updates too.

Will manga rock be like webcomics or tapas now? I know this sounds wrong but will they actually stop pirating??? I HAVE LIKE 1K+ MANGA ON READ THERE AND IF THEY WONT CONTINUE PIRATING THEN TRANSFERRING THE DATA TO THE NEW PLATFORM WILL BE USELESS 😩 manga rock is confusing the hell out of me

i was here for long time, the only reason i was rarely using this is because i have 500+ mangas "favorited" in MR and its a pain in the ass to transfer it. but from what i see from their new announment and stuff. i guess ill start transfering them here now, bit by bit. i think majority of people has the same thing as me. who knows?

Just when I thought the Inkr will be a good alternative to the dying MR. But no, life hit me hard. Inkr is worse than MR with only manhwa(the ones you've probably never seen before and will never see unless you use the app) and comics(the children's story type) in there. Now I have to go through the process of transferring my data from MR to MD. I have 900+ manga there but I probably won't transfer every single one of them. It's not really my first time here, I already have an account here for a while but decided to not use it until recently because of MR's convenience. Well, sucks to be me.

Long life MANGADEX! I migrated here when MR's website was dead; this is my primary website ^^ I love the settings and I'm so glad I joined ❤
(Sometimes I used mangakakalot for missing chapters tho)

tenor_8.gif

I mean, MangaRock has been planning to quit since last year and the year before last year.

Dex-chan lover
Well, there's a mangaplus app. It's official
from shounen jump (CMIIW) but there's not a lot of options of manga since they only upload mangas that from their magazine, and you might only read just a first few and lasts from some of it's series . But there's also some manga news and it's convenient for a smartphone users. Hope it's help🤗
Code:
Link :
Apple Store
Google Play

That sucks, I always loved MangaRock just for the fact that it has a very clean interface which made it really navigatable and also the amount of manga that it has. Well, time to say hello to MangaDex!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread