Mankitsu Shitai Jouren-san - Ch. 27.2

Dex-chan lover
F***.... I like her better than the main girl.... this series shouldn't have added her in....

Sigh... Guess it's time to add the Harem tag like every other modern Rom Com :(.

Bravo for making it this far before breaking though, most only make it to Chapter 13 before adding the first girl.
One single girl doesn't make it a harem.... a love triangle at worst...

Dex-chan lover
7Ef05i1.png

3d1vnr.jpg

Thanks for the chapter!
Goated principal 💀

Fed-Kun's army
Flashing him her... shorts. Gasp outerwear! Mike Pence-kun what will you do now?

Dex-chan lover
F***.... I like her better than the main girl.... this series shouldn't have added her in....

One single girl doesn't make it a harem.... a love triangle at worst...
Harem = Multiple love interests for people looking for reading manga. There is no point drawing that line line between 2-3 girls. It's semantics. People need the Tag to know which series will be pure romance and which will throw girl after girl at the MC because reasons I can't fathom.

But why is a man with 2 women not a Harem to you? Just asking because I consider it as such. But to each their own I guess.

Dex-chan lover
I can't imagine a world where someone should choose anyone over a childhood friend. Makes me shiver.
AND she's hotter.
AND she's playful.
AND she's a business owner.
I think the choice is obvious tbh.

Dex-chan lover
As much as i absolutely hate this character archetype, it only works with pansy weak ass MCs so it makes me hate the MC more.

Users who are viewing this thread