Mankitsu Shitai Jouren-san - Ch. 29.2

She did it boys! She did it in the shower! :D

THE MASTURBATOR IS BACK!!!

Don't let the boring people in the comments fool you, this has ALWAYS been a horny manga since chapter 1, and it would've stayed that way if it werent for the meddling editor! :meguusmug:
I think she just washed herself, and happened to touch stuff while she was inspecting the area. It was swollen for some reason.

Dex-chan lover
142.jpeg

He already caught her red handed in the first chapter. He just never brought it up or thought about it again, till now probably.
He thought about it plenty.The first chapter implied that it's a regular thing, then for the whole rest of the manga so far, the shtick's been that she might do it again. This is the closest we've gotten to a second, canonical incident. And considering the fact that we got a single panel while she's in the shower, she could easily have just been washing herself, then doing a little bit while she was at it. Might even have been an accident.

Double-page supporter
Tbh I’m expecting the ass cheeks mark but the other one blindsided me.

Dex-chan lover
Color me surprised, I think I've never seen this gag or joke anywhere. Something new.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah except I wouldn't describe it as "swollen". That's a very weird adjective to use to describe the physical effects of arousal.
Maybe it's puffy or something like that? I don't know, I'm not a native English speaker so to me it sounded fine.

Dex-chan lover
Why is it swollen though?
Wait why was it swollen?
Well, she booked the bathroom for 90min, had the timer with alarm set up so she could know when the time's up. She's about done when there's about 10 min left, and finished just in time, of course it would swell if you play with it that long. Arousal-induced swelling of the "bean" and the lips in human is not as extreme as in many other primates, but it's still quite discernible if you had experience in comparing different states, e.g. when it's your own body.

Users who are viewing this thread