Mannen D-rank no Chuunen Boukensha, Yotta Ikioi de Densetsu no Ken wo Hikkonuku - Vol. 2 Ch. 13 - Knight Academy's Entrance Ceremony

Double-page supporter
Already calling it that the Princess is the real reason that Aria's father was framed.
She probably had a crush on him, and declared him a traitor when he didn't reciprocate her feelings.

Dex-chan lover
If you're not just joking around and think this is actually a trap, we should be kind of in the middle of the somewhat rapid introduction of early harem members here. "I'm a girl but I'm disguised as a man for some dumbass reason" is far more likely at this point than an actual trap being introduced.

Also, we kind of had a novel cover as the credits page for the first five or so chapters of this. If this isn't the girl on the right, then it must be her twin.

kZ4INik.png

Dex-chan lover
"LET ME TELL YOU HOW IMPORTANT I AM!" "but you should definitely treat me like a normal student, yup"

Hmm, I can't shake off the feeling of buttock-kharacter and the puddingcess(?) relate to each other... Hope fully its just my feeling.

Double-page supporter
Does the MC not know what a dick looks like? Because every angle he manages to catch of 'Dat Ass shows zero front bulge or dangle, and those breeches are skin fucking tight.

If that was the student's inaugural speech it wasn't self centered at all. . .
Btw does Aria not know his power comes from smashing? He has to conquer the world one custard shot at a time

LMAO @ the fools who think Krusche is a trap. Those hips don't lie, and the excessive reminders to try and disguise it have the opposite effect.

Users who are viewing this thread