Manuke na FPS Player ga Isekai e Ochita Baai - Vol. 4 Ch. 20.2

Too bad the MC's mechanic works on points that he had to farm the Wolf's Labyrinth for, otherwise he'd be showing them their place with a Carl Gustav RCL.

Dex-chan lover
Ouch! they got him with the oliver queen ''watch your surroundings''

MD@Home
Doesn't he also have an overpowered exo suit? I know it cost an insane amount to run but don't remember if he has actually used it yet.

My memory could be failing me but wasn't it explained in the early chapters that Schwarz wears a basic exo suit that increases his strength and agility? (Not to mention all the game characteristics his body has) Feel like this manga likes to focus way to much on the gun aspect, which i get is the premise of the whole thing but what was the point of making a big deal of the other abilities if they are never used?

Dex-chan lover
every scans be gangsta until they got a DMCA in the site lol
thanks for the chap mate!

Aggregator gang
So much for women discrimination...... you just a regular peeping tom !

Double-page supporter
I used to be adventurer like you until an arrow stuck in my butt

Fed-Kun's army
If that arrow hit a bit more to the right it would be dangerous XD

Double-page supporter
c45a2b80dfe53775508dad0335eb117f.jpg

@Kurieito Wait what? Can he spawn warframes as well? If that is the case, just spawn Limbo and send everyone to shadow realm and press 2 to destroy their hopes and dreams.

Dex-chan lover
@Mcshadowdrag getting welts on your ass from paint balls hurts pretty good, can't imagine an arrow or bullet hitting my ass.

I sure do love the armor design. With so many races of people and magic to further strengthen people I don't see how the women could be weaker on average. Sure human men are on average stronger than human women, but what about magic potential? If a female knight regardless of race trained body strengthening magic and other buff style along with martial arts of a kind the only limit would be ones determination I guess. I imagine the tank could win in a test of strength against most men. that shield looks like it weights 150 kilo

Dex-chan lover
Lemme guess, He use to be an adventurer till he took an arrow in the arse or Oh did an arrow penetrate your sweet roll?

Dex-chan lover
@Dawa
Yes, but the power armor is prohibitively expensive so he can't use it very often or for very long. It's also not something he wants to reveal to anyone else.

Users who are viewing this thread