Manuke na FPS Player ga Isekai e Ochita Baai - Vol. 4 Ch. 22.4

Dex-chan lover
@Milanin I imagine if this was axed in such a way that this was supposed to be the end, it would actually have an "The End" sort of deal in there on that last page. It is probably the end of a volume, I guess.

As for how the WN may have ended, if neither of us has read the light novel which could have changed things drastically, or barely changed anything at all, then the direction this might go in on the way towards and end... your guess is as good as mine?

The novel made my head ache....
The art is really good, but the sacrifice is the timeliness. I think you could sacrifice a bit on the details? T.T
Or pull together a bigger team...

Aaaaand scene! Interesting art style and not bad concept twas not a bad read, but all good (or bad) things must come to an end.

Top 10 stupidest manga chapter thread on this site. Nowhere does it say "The End" or the publication status has changed to "Completed". You guys gotta stop fucking saying "axed" to anything that looks like a conclusion.

Dex-chan lover
You could say that this feels like a good place to end the story, but you could also say the whole thing up to now was the prologue.

Dex-chan lover
Please don't let this be the end, I really enjoyed this manga and its characters. And this chapter has got me really pumped for whats to come next!!

i agree with jonsmth,well let's hope the mangaupdates info is not wrong because in COO it said 4 Volumes and it still ongoing

Geez, don’t freak out, bro! What if you died first and that entity saved your soul by sending it to the other world after, rather than the other way around. In which case, it’s not an evil God, but something else.

Thanks for the chapter update!

Fed-Kun's army
thought it's just him gonna be on a lame harem trip but this new route seems cooler

You see.... that, at the end.. was like and ending to a prologue, lol

or like.. "our battle has just begin" kind of ending, but it's not.

Weird about him "holding back" prior to this. Im pretty sure the entire time his main issue was he didnt get enough magic from drops to allow him to do vary much with his tech. So i have no idea how he has enough to use these weapons now, hes been flirting with bankruptcy the entire time. That said, it would be nice if he could somehow get more magic from those he kills so he isnt always running out of ammo.

@jessiej
Not so sure if im not mistaken didn't he make a deal with a merchant a few Ch's back? I mean it's hard to say as the chapter release is rather... well not fast

Users who are viewing this thread