Maou ni Natta node, Dungeon Tsukutte Jingai Musume to Honobono suru - Vol. 1 Ch. 1.2

Dex-chan lover
Stay a dragon please. Dragons are cool.
If it exists, it has a weakness. This particular dragon loli probably just really likes sweet things. Nothing wrong with that. Gotta find something to do in a life that lasts for hundreds of years.

Double-page supporter
Apparently loli is the most convenient and comfortable human form they could think of

Wnsksndk i really like the story and juat feel the same about the old english ad everyone else so i dont think making another comment is gonna be that nice 😂😂😂 GOOD JOB FOR WHAT YOUVE DONE THANK YOU💪💪

Allured? Not really. I just prefer to have my PP stay where it is and not be 'confiscated' by interdimensional FBI.

Anyone else wish that there was just a bromance isekai somewhere? I mean, waifus are good but I wanna just have a reincarnated demon lord/failed hero/merchant/aristocrat/chuuni pal it up like in Re:Monster. Brokichi is best waifu

Dex-chan lover
Gets a powerful ally just by giving her a chocolate! But noooo,let's complain about it! And she changed in a shape of a girl?! Oh no, I definitely need to avert my eyes! I'm a very polite(virgin) demon lord! :facepalm:

Dex-chan lover
Anyone else wish that there was just a bromance isekai somewhere? I mean, waifus are good but I wanna just have a reincarnated demon lord/failed hero/merchant/aristocrat/chuuni pal it up like in Re:Monster. Brokichi is best waifu
I just wish there was more bromance mangas in general, something like Yamada-kun and the Seven Witches where the bros were half the reason to read it.

Oh great another virgin MC who acts like a child when he see's a girl/woman ¬_¬

Users who are viewing this thread