Maou no Hajimekata - The Comic

MCM

Oh hell yeah, it is finally back ! Thank you very much ERF Scans ?

i remember dropping this shit

but cant quite get why then i just re-read it

reaching chapter 11-13 NTR now i get it ....

Double-page supporter
Lol! The raws are quite far so if we get a dedicated translator this shud be some 10+ more chapters and I heard the raws will come back in fall....

Contributor
I quite like the story, but damn that was brutal even out of my resistance meter,
a whole female party get raped and brainwahsed. and the male getting tortured, ntr-ed, executed, and turned into monster. REALLY!!
I still can read another messed up story like Himekishi ga Classmate, Goblin slayer, Dungeon seeker, Re:Monster and monster no goshujin-sama
But this is .... overly messed up. okay muh heart cant take it. I admit it I'm weak okay.

I don't care much about the sex scenes, but it gets stale after the third or fourth one. At least we haven't reached the point of manga breast syndrome yet. So it got that going for it.

Aggregator gang
Good lord is this dreadful. Not only is the MC a total Mary Sue, he's a rapey one.

Sorry ?! We're temporarily removing Chapter 17 due to the fact that some pages are missing. We will re-upload it asap.

Dex-chan lover
@Skye
You don't have to remove the chapter, you can simply edit it (if you're the one who uploaded it).
By the way, the new pages are significantly smaller (lower res) than the rest.

@Nolonar Ah, thanks for the info! I'll be sure to tell my friend who's in charge of uploading the files.

Contributor
Thanks for the double update ERSF, you are doing a good job, remember this manga for eons ago and liked the edgy story, is at least something different as a fantasy adventure, also i like the MC, a true demon lord that subjugate everyone in his way, drawings are also pretty cute. :)

Group Leader
I must say, ERFS scans got better fast!
The first chapter they translated was a bit of a mess. A welcome mess, because I love this manga, but a mess nonetheless...

The second chapter they translated was actually really good. And so fast too!

Thanks ERFS scans!

Group Leader
Oh, didn't expect to see this back.

I recommend not using Manga Temple as your main primary font, instead saving it for only when you need emphasis, like bold text. A bit jarring if it's used everywhere, as if everyone is constantly on edge (no pun intended). Wild Words is usually standard and a solid choice.

Aggregator gang
Praise the sun, it's back!

ERFS Scans and Armegeddon, you guys are the heroes we needed.. OTL ??

Users who are viewing this thread