Maou no Ore ga Dorei Elf wo Yome ni Shitanda ga, Dou Medereba ii? - Ch. 61

The cover is relaxing and the tea must be brewed by Chastille. Black smoke is there.

She still think about protecting others even though she's the target, typical Chastille (;´_ゝ`)

Dang, is the cat aiming for her brain, how brutal bruh.

That must be the spell he developed recently in gaiden.

I'm always wonder how hair never accidently been cut when they were swinging swords like this. It must be that they good at dodging.

I'm in conflict. Somehow his expression look rather nice in that condition (TT), still it hurt seeing him getting injured (*;д;)ノ

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
He got his spin-off and he's taking over the original 🥲

Give me Zagan and Nephy back 😵

MD@Home
Wow, I have to say, that page 20 spread is something else, especially the composition. Notice how the assassin's blade goes through Barbatos and still almost reaches Chastille's head. Props to the artist.

Double-page supporter
How much of that selfless sacrifice is because of fear of Zagan's wrath if Nephie's friend dies? She will get her suspension bridge anyway with it.

Dex-chan lover
So is the Barbatos/Chastille romance going to progress in the main series or the spin-off? The timeline of events is a bit confusing.

So is the Barbatos/Chastille romance going to progress in the main series or the spin-off? The timeline of events is a bit confusing.
Perhaps both? Idk. The timeline in spinoff latest chapter(14,15) is after they came back from Nephie hometown and before this arc.

Users who are viewing this thread