Maou-sama no Machizukuri! ~Saikyou no Dungeon wa Kindai Toshi~ - Ch. 55 - The White Death

Dex-chan lover
Faraam set from dark souls 2?
0ba915628d374efa7240176ea65801df.png

Dex-chan lover
A plague doesn't care about the border, which means it is an enemy of every country.
Turn it around, if Avalon promises to help any country fight again such a plague, it's the same as Avalone becoming the ally of every country.

Dex-chan lover
Turns out that a guy who came from another world with differnet knowledge also have knowledge for Diseases
damn shocking

Dex-chan lover
Honestly, for a lot of diseases, just strengthening the patients' vitality can help them get through it, since frequently when people die it's when they're not strong enough to deal with the symptoms. The body's immune system is enough most of the time as long as it gets time and energy to work.

For all the doom and gloom they portrayed, it sure was solved quickly.

Interesting that he says he could save many demon lords? I wonder if there is more behind that. Like he wants to rebel against the system that god(?) has set up.
Yeah, I was wondering about that. But if that's the case, his first option should be a potential alliance, not war.

This manga was so good until we hit this arc an the black demon lord. He's actually such a boring villain, all he does is cry that his plans aren't working
Yeah, he's such a sitting-on-his-throne villain.

Aggregator gang
Interesting that he says he could save many demon lords? I wonder if there is more behind that. Like he wants to rebel against the system that god(?) has set up.
If I'm not mistaken he stated a few chapters back that he found it unfair & wanted to reverse the order of things.

Dex-chan lover
Rather than prince it should have been princess, so Procell could have gotten a new waifu.

Dex-chan lover
Honestly, for a lot of diseases, just strengthening the patients' vitality can help them get through it, since frequently when people die it's when they're not strong enough to deal with the symptoms. The body's immune system is enough most of the time as long as it gets time and energy to work.

For all the doom and gloom they portrayed, it sure was solved quickly.

Yeah, I was wondering about that. But if that's the case, his first option should be a potential alliance, not war.

Yeah, he's such a sitting-on-his-throne villain.
Worst part is even when it comes down to it he's cowardly as fuck. He's not even got the spine to actually properly fight back, Some shady coward wasn't the villain we needed so soon after the Marco arc. I think a more straightforward power-hungry one would been a better fit. This arc coulda worked really well before this as it seems he's tryna go after the dwarf an he shoulda done that before she got a name- coulda swayed her more realistically.

Users who are viewing this thread