Maou-sama no Machizukuri! ~Saikyou no Dungeon wa Kindai Toshi~ - Ch. 66

Double-page supporter
This feels kind of forced, no? How could the creator not see the disease spread? How could he not intervene in time? And after everything he’s done here, he’s going to cut everything off, abandon everything? Like that? Not even try to do something with the disease now? There’s really no other possible option? Way to go to finish a story short, if it’s really the end.

Supporter
Well fuck. That’s bad

This feels kind of forced, no? How could the creator not see the disease spread? How could he not intervene in time? And after everything he’s done here, he’s going to cut everything off, abandon everything? Like that? Not even try to do something with the disease now? There’s really no other possible option? Way to go to finish a story short, if it’s really the end.
the creator seems strong but not all powerful or all knowing. There’s been a lot of shady behavior in these wars so far and he’s never made a peep about it. I’m guessing he only watched certain parts of the world occasionally and now black has infected everything with a disease even he can’t fully locate and wipe out.

besides, black was like the only actual antagonist left so mind controlling the actually powerful people into fighting The mc makes sense as the next logical step for upping the stakes, though I doubt it’ll be a quick ending from here. Plus, the creator dipping means no more wars and demon lords and mc can just live as a king, possibly forever

Dex-chan lover
I get the feeling that the author is starting to run out of ideas to be a threat to the MC, so their writing up threats that come straight out of their ass at this point.

Seriously, you don't need to up the stakes at such a non-sensible way to engage readers.

Dex-chan lover
Checking at the original wn source, its the latter. Its pretty much in the last 2-ish arc before the end
Could you post a spoiler tag for what the finale is, so that I can prematurely dock this as completed, because this is just getting more and more painful to read as the story progresses.

Reactions: le3
Dex-chan lover
Is this a wrap up arc before the axe hits? These feel like super forced stakes

Users who are viewing this thread