Maou-sama no Machizukuri! ~Saikyou no Dungeon wa Kindai Toshi~ - Vol. 3 Ch. 17

Double-page supporter
Then declare war on the creator and tell him to get down from his seat or give up and eff off. You'll probably die, but at least you don't play along with a cunt.

Dex-chan lover
on the last page, the artist drew Stola's face then gave up drawing the rest of her lol

I’m not crazy right? I don’t know how it is for the LN, but I don’t remember him being so passive and panicky in the WN?

Dex-chan lover
Is it a guy? It's an enemy or a footnote. Is it a girl? New harem member. Skeleton dude does not count. He is a skeleton.

Dex-chan lover
Outing him as a traitor was a great move. He shoulda pushed that a little more.

Dex-chan lover
@zeroxjac

Would you? Thrust into a world you only partly understand, given a suite of powers you haven't mastered, bearing a more kindly and humane nature rather than some inhuman tyrant beast bastard fated-to-die-like-the-villains-they-are like the the others, and your 'soldiers' are your friends and compatriots whom you care for like children, who look up to you and enjoy being with you. You're just happily building things and trying to make cash while making people happy.

And then three slapnuts-lookin' freaks show up and say they're going to fuck up all your shit using rules you didn't know existed which are stacked against you, the guy making the rules just wants to see someone die and doesn't care about you at all, and all the odds are in favor of you getting your ass kicked and murdered after watching your 'children' be brutally murdered in front of you.

So, would you have it together? The real you, not the one you're thinking is a total badass who knows everything and is all-powerful and inhumanly steady and calm.

Aggregator gang
@Kayriel Me? of course not, but for the sake of those "soldiers" i would at least pretend to have my shit together and not let everyone know they have me by the balls every time, the mc is being too negligent considering he knew that sooner or later he would have to wage war against other demon lords, he could ask his mentor for the rules he ignored until now and have prepared something just in case, he as a ruler has to have a certain attitude to not let others that they have him at his mercy every time.

Supporter
@Kayriel I'd still continue with breaking the alliance with traitor card, though.
And "Si vis pacem, para bellum." exist for a reason, even more so in a world set like that. He already experienced firsthand how much of a dick Creator is. He should've prepared for both demonlords and humans to attack him. Being friends is nice but when was it said that others will play by that?
So yeah, if I were thrust into a world I only party understood, given a suite of powers I have't mastered, borne a more kindly and humane nature rather than inhuman tyrant beast bastard fated-to-die-like-the-villains-they-are like the others and my "soliders" being my friends and compatriots whom I would care for like children, who look up to me and enjoy being with me, I would prepare for war.
Maybe I played way too many strategy, tactics or/and citybuilding games but I would prepare for the trouble. I avoid all possible risks of my units dying in games of any kind,why wouldn't I double down on their safety if it was all real?
I may be kind but I'm a realist as well.

@hypernova911 They get killed, IIRC.

Dex-chan lover
@zeroxjac

I like you, you recognize that. But remember, he's not a ruler yet. He's a leader - part of being a ruler is understanding what it truly means to be in a position of authority and superiority. Unless you are a tyrant, you are first a servant of your subjects. They are your property, but their wishes or needs are your master. To lead, to rule, is to use everything you have to do the best for what is yours, to serve those who serve you, you collect their desires and make them a reality.

@Vigo_to_Vigo

Thanks for that sentiment!

@GroundDead

Oh yes, definitely. Pushing the point that they were just betrayed and called weaklings would be very useful. I might not judge the MC for not having his shit together, but not taking such a hugely open opportunity is a little sad. This 'schemer' is a Grade A dumbass when it comes to tactical conversing and deal-making. Repeat the previous conversation as verbatim as possible - anyone with any intelligence will understand it's less likely for you to make up an entire conversation on the spot than it is for their ally of convenience (that they were probably planning to stab in the back) to be plotting to stab them in the back.

Aggregator gang
@AbuHajaar oh wow i didnt notice that. weird considering the demon lord lore would clash and no longer makes sense if that is the case.

Users who are viewing this thread