Maou-sama no Machizukuri! ~Saikyou no Dungeon wa Kindai Toshi~

Group Leader
I'm kinda surprised this "I want to make a city where no one gets hurt" manga shares a universe with the Edgyboi "Kaifuku Jutsushi no Yarinaoshi" according to the related titles section.

Dex-chan lover
@FlashGordan yeah didn't expect that at all. perhaps because it's made by the same author. kinda makes you wonder how'd he go around switching gear like that.

IMHO kaifuku's not edgy. dude's literally too angry to die. so if anything, you just called DOOM as edgy.

I must riot regarding the fact that LHT translated "daddy" and not "Papa".

Bring back Loli elf calling Procell Papa!

@uberpr0 I actually find it so annoying whenever a child character calls it’s father "Papa" since it’s misused to make them look cute, while it’s actually the French equivalent of "Dad" and it’s not cute.

My mother language is French, and I still call my dad "Papa" because it’s normal, and less formal than "Père" which is the equivalent of "Father" and just feels way too formal/stuck-up.

It’s a bit like the idea that talking French is a sign of refinement, while it really isn’t, it’s just something you do, it’s exactly like speaking English, absolutely normal.

Dude pulls an uh, M1911 (or, a Glock.) Out of his mind after being reincarnated and having amnesia. If he has amnesia how the hell would he know how to craft a gun in a fantasy world. Scratch that, dude also makes an assault rifle and uh, fox girl gets a pump shotgun. Never mind, more adding. Seemingly, every time I read some more more shit pops up that doesn't make sense whatsoever, such as the laptop. Also, dwarves don't have fucking knife ears, they aren't elves.

Through and through, whether of thick or whether of thin, to of every conceivable mean and measure, this is trash.

hate to break people's bubbles but this isn't an isekai, idk why it's tagged with it though. Don't get me wrong the beginning might make u believe it is but it's not

Double-page supporter
@Dtar316

Isekai literally means different world, no?

Let's check official synopsis...
> wake up in different world
> change common sense of different world

Your arguments?

wait 1 month
get 3 - 5 min of awesome
wait 1 month
get 3 - 5 min of awesome
repeat

FEAR St. Elmo's Fire 😎

he is from another world but no past life personal memories just vague stuff memories

FEAR St. Elmo's Fire 😎

don't get me wrong, in one sense u can call it isekai but it really isn't, i would take a quote from the novel but no spoiling here though if u want proof it isn't isekai go to volume 3 chapter 17 of the novel (u can get there from clicking novelupdates link then going to the translator's website), though by the manga's pace we are probs looking at maybe chap 17 which is rushed as hell for this series.

edit: if anyone is wondering we're on volume 2 though a good amount of the novel was skipped over especially if this series covers the entire series there'd be plot holes

It is a unique-ish isekai, but the artist likes cookie cutter human/humanoid bodies, and its really tacky to look at.

Welcome to a "wait for a month, read for couple minutes simulator", it's self explanatory. Good luck.

This manga seems like an isekai but the characters in it aren't completely bland.
By which I mean that some of them seem to have a bit extra personality outside of the still stereotypical role that they play.
Also the isekai just seems like an excuse to put in guns.

I wanted to know why this manga and Kaifuku Jutsushi no Yarinaoshi are both on the same universe?

@BzzBzz i don't see any of that in the official resumed, and i read the novels, the novel is very far away.. but very, and we already know the turth about him.. so yea it's not an isekai the fact that he remember memory will be a spoil be no it's not a isekai

Users who are viewing this thread