Maou-sama no Machizukuri! ~Saikyou no Dungeon wa Kindai Toshi~

Double-page supporter
@Wind_Blade

Don't see? Really? Scroll up, click "raw" in links. Read 5 lines of text. Isekai mentioned twice there.

@BzzBzz

Read the novel chapter i said bc u will read the truth, theres a reason its not labeled another world on novelupdates

Aggregator gang
@BzzBzz I think the "Isekai" there is used to target specifically different world(universe/planet), and not the summon/reincarnated Isekai genre. The story take place in another world(fantasy) so hence "Isekai" was used there for summary. There is no Isekai genre in this one, MC is not a reincarnated/transported person.

@mismarca @BzzBzz then it's stupid, isekai mean one of the characters go to one world to another one, not that the story happend in different world(universe/planet) if someone from another world just live his life, it's not an isekai, but if he go to another dimension, (our earth or others things) then it's an isekai. in japenese isekai mean "another world" but it's not forecly target the genre named isekai, you shouldn't look directly at the raws like this

Dex-chan lover
Really huge isekai debate below but I’m just finding it funny how this is a shared universe with another series lmao

Group Leader
Anyone know where the raw version because I saw on lhscans it’s only 12 chapter when will they add more chapters

If Dantalion's clocking out in a year, won't the city lose its value from the dungeon of time going defunct?

Well, I've read worse.

Not that that's saying much, with the weird shit I read and then immediately regret.

Double-page supporter
I just realize that this is shared universe with kaifuku jutsushi. How does it shared? Cos i havent seen any similarities in the world building. Well maybe its because the manga havent gone far enough. Though any LN reader that can answer my question?

@prominis
Nah, that's covered back in Chapter 2.

If a demon king dies and their dungeon's crystal is still intact, the crystal goes out of control and just spawns monsters endlessly.

So, not only is the current location good, once the Demon King of Time dies, his dungeon will keep on spawning monsters and thus attracting adventurers.

Also, there's a chance that Procell will become the one to 'look after' the dungeon like Marco did with the former King of Fire's Crimson Cave dungeon.

Double-page supporter
Looks like another one will bite the dust soon...

6dNK5IL.jpg

I read the Wn some time ago, and I still can't understand how it's shared universe with the other manga

Users who are viewing this thread