Maou-sama, Retry! - Vol. 3 Ch. 14

Honestly, what worries me the most about chapters like these... is that somewhere, someday; someone will change their last name to FriedButter and name their kid either FriedOyster or Oyster. Possibly Olive Oil FriedButter, the second.

Dex-chan lover
So if I'm an artist, I'd be under Artists Sect. Does that mean I'd be sects buddies with Friedoyster Friedbutter? Will my name be Boiledmackerel Boiledpotato?

Dex-chan lover
It's going to take a lot more than a bath to remove that fat. Plus the amount of extra skin she will have 🤢🤮

Dex-chan lover
Marshall Arts. The story is intriguing and the action is great, but the names are lazy as hell

Fed-Kun's army
The NAME!!!!
It's fun if you know English only, but if you can speak German you'll make a double or even a triple run on the name before it truly hits you.

Since there are names like Friedhelm a surname like Friedbutter doesn't sound that implausible. Friedoyster is more of a giveaway though.

On topic though:
Is she genetically predisposed to diabetes and/or obesity? If so that's gonna be one hell of a fight.

when in rome do as the romans do..

Isekai MC, screw it! Introduce their culture instead .

Dex-chan lover
lol, I called it. The fat ladies look like they have pretty faces so after Maou's treatment they'll be top beauties. I also love how everyone thinks Maou's so mysterious but he's just like, "yeah, free advertisement would be nice."

Double-page supporter
Man, her name is so messed up. How can you name your child Friedoyster?

Dex-chan lover
The horrible names are on purpose. Even the MC commented on them several times.

Personally i think it points to the world not being what it seems, but who knows.

Dex-chan lover
@Serkket "decadent voice" Tradition my boy, you would not understand it "sips Bacon Milkshake"
Honestly compared to some poor people I know it's not even the worst name out here if we include reality.

Users who are viewing this thread