Maou to Yuusha no Tatakai no Ura de - Vol. 1 Ch. 2.3 - The Battle That Happened In The Rampage Of The Monsters: III

Dex-chan lover
The art is beautiful and the plot is alright. Friendship between MCs doesn't feel forced and there was no "reincarnated guy is discriminated due to his skills" at school.
Now there was this military family, but it was your usual set-up for proving that MC was right so I don't mind it. Especially since they have hot as fuck daughter wearing hot as fuck armour.

EDIT:
Goddamn, the manga really has 10x better character design than WN

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I like how the plot is proceeding. Too bad it'll be 6 months till the next release.

Dex-chan lover
I enjoy these armor designs at least. It's refreshing from the usual fantasy stuff.

Dex-chan lover
Wait, do we have to wait for at least 6 months untill the next chapter?? 😱😱
Well based on past release schedule. However 4 chapters just got dumped today so who knows what the release schedule will be going forward. 🤷‍♂️

Dex-chan lover
The story is quite believable(at least for now) compared to other isekai, with authentic armours, social standings and battle tactics!

Dex-chan lover
The armor looks sick. It's an actual armor even for the woman. None of those showy stuff. Amazing.
Also, the hero's trust to his friend and getting those potions.

Dex-chan lover
Sword have their advantage against spear in few occasions. For example is like guerilla warfare where fast moving pace needed. Something like open up big campaign spear is FAR FAR superior than sword. Also since fighting against monster spear is FAR SUPERIOR since it's maintain distance

Users who are viewing this thread