Maou to Yuusha no Tatakai no Ura de - Vol. 2 Ch. 7 - Monster Stampede 6

Dex-chan lover
This series never ceases to amaze me with how grounded the battle feels. Love the characters, can't wait for more of the series to be released.

Thank you for the translation!
Its the gritty art style working its absolute magic with fight scenes and powerful women alike.
Liking this manag with how they're powring the MC- like he ain't op but he's defo not a bitch either and that's kinda refreshing

Dex-chan lover
Waaah! I thought they had dropped it(this manga always has so many pages)! Poor Verna, the guy has barely started his first years at school and he's already had to go out and fight for his life in a deadly battle~ :bocchiwave:
Thks for t tl~

Dex-chan lover
This series never ceases to amaze me with how grounded the battle feels. Love the characters, can't wait for more of the series to be released.

Thank you for the translation!
Other series just describe a character or show them soloing an entire army alone and not even sweat breaking out but this truly shows how a person gets a title in a war. He's constantly thinking up new things to use in the battle it's cool

Dex-chan lover
Does anyone know where should I start reading from the novel
Probably it's best to read it from the start. We aren't that far into the series and it's like the manga shows us all the fights unlike other series where it get's super rushed to show the important scene and get over it.
Besides it's an adaptation, surely some scenes didn't get in or may have been changed in some way.
At least that's what I would do.

Does anyone know where should I start reading from the novel , or sho
Probably it's best to read it from the start. We aren't that far into the series and it's like the manga shows us all the fights unlike other series where it get's super rushed to show the important scene and get over it.
Besides it's an adaptation, surely some scenes didn't get in or may have been changed in some way.
At least that's what I would do.
Thank you , I was considering it but was too lazy to start from the beginning

Fed-Kun's army
Does anyone know where should I start reading from the novel , or sho

Thank you , I was considering it but was too lazy to start from the beginning
Where are you reading the novel? Cause I’d like too aswell

Thank you for the translation! This series seems really nicely composed. And the art style is so clean and nice to look at, especially the fighting - I'm excited to keep reading!

Users who are viewing this thread