Maou to Yuusha no Tatakai no Ura de - Vol. 3 Ch. 12.2 - Considerations And Preparations 5

Dex-chan lover
Huzzah! It lives once again! That said I am curious why the hell Animated Glitched Scans hasn't continued with this work. They've also translated "I Used High-Level Medicine to Counter Magic" but the lasest chapter isn't on their site anymore. What happened?
Swear most of their stuff hasn't been transferred to the new website so ya gotta try finding the old one

Dex-chan lover
I just can't stop seeing Werner and the Crown Prince as Otome heroine and "omoshiroi" Prince, kek. Not only that, he suddenly starts getting groomed into future kings right hand man. With the map part I would have liked it more if Werna bullshitted some lies like "I used my family connections to look a secret state maps" or something. He really was strange as fuck at that meeting.
That said - thank you very much for picking up this series!

Dex-chan lover
I just can't stop seeing Werner and the Crown Prince as Otome heroine and "omoshiroi" Prince, kek. Not only that, he suddenly starts getting groomed into future kings right hand man. With the map part I would have liked it more if Werna bullshitted some lies like "I used my family connections to look a secret state maps" or something. He really was strange as fuck at that meeting.
That said - thank you very much for picking up this series!
I mean they already thought he was super weird from the get go based on him not really acting like a kid his age on top of not acting like a regular noble, him making a map isn't that much weirder for a noble them. In Hero's eyes he's already trusts him 100% as a friend to the point our MC himself wished he wasn't so blindly loyal to him.

Dex-chan lover
Really like this isekai where MC tries to rally up the kingdom in advance for the war instead of trying to do it all by himself or "stealing" the Hero stuff (you know all the blessings, special encounters, etc...), sometimes just putting the good people in the good positions makes all the difference.

Dex-chan lover
After reading the ln, it feels like the art has been switched lol.

Time for Mazel to go grind!

Dex-chan lover
After reading the ln, it feels like the art has been switched lol.

Time for Mazel to go grind!
Not sure what you mean by 'switched' but for most cases ln/manga have different artists and can vary wildly. A notable example is Goblin Slayer; LN just doesn't have nearly the same grit as the manga and is far more lightheartedly drawn.

Dex-chan lover
Definitely one of my favorite isekais; I really get into these stories where the MC has to work behind the scenes to get things done.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the new chapter!

One of the rare moments where a new anigliscans chapter was published here before it did on their own websites.
Well it's kind of a mess actually since they are segregating the colored webtoon/webmanga/manhwa from the regular ones.

Dex-chan lover
ah yes the start of our mc
stomach suffering, kinda funny how he end up becoming the center of every important thing that happening in the kingdom too
:v

Dex-chan lover
Animated Glitched Scans dropped this series because it was officially licensed in English. That's the unspoken rule by which teams abide, for anyone curious.

Users who are viewing this thread