Maria no Danzai - Vol. 2 Ch. 10 - The Price Of Condemnation

There are so many outcomes that can come out from this, here's my two:

1. She secretly slipped a pill into his mouth and making him swallow it by kissing him. The pill is either: Sleeping pill to use him for the revenge or poison to kill him.

2. She stabs him in the neck before he could SA her, let's say jugular vein, and he bleeds to death pretty fast.

1a. If it's the sleeping pill route, she uses his phone to lure out that b*tch. The b*tch sees him there in the darkness or facing away, and Maria-sensei knocks her out.

1a-a. Maria-sensei drugs the dude with aphrodisiac. The b*tch is unconscious and the guy r-word her. She records the whole thing. She sends it to the public and the b*tch s'd herself from embarrassment.

1a-b. Similar to the first guy, both of them are in a saw trap. BUT... It requires the both of them to communicate to survive but they can also choose to betray each other to save themselves only. Of course, they fail and die anyway.

RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE
GET NTR'D GET NTR'D GET NTR'DDDDDDDDD
As much as I'd like this to happen, I think tanned bully will end up saving her in the next chapter.

This would in turn allow Maria to manipulate him to be a temporary pawn.

Banned
Why did Maria provoke the badgergame girl by calling her pathetic? That won't help her get revenge at all. She wants their guard to be lowered around her.

Also why do manga women always carry magic stun prods but never pepper-spray or mace? would be much more effective to just use that while shouting "help"
oh well it's obviously a trash manga but the art is goodish

Dex-chan lover
Why did Maria provoke the badgergame girl by calling her pathetic? That won't help her get revenge at all. She wants their guard to be lowered around her.

Also why do manga women always carry magic stun prods but never pepper-spray or mace? would be much more effective to just use that while shouting "help"
oh well it's obviously a trash manga but the art is goodish
This is lowering their guard; she's not being targeted because she's a threat, she's being targeted because Kumiru is being petty
And if Maria shouts for help it'll just bring unnecessary attention to herself
Maybe it's part of her plan, maybe it's not; we'll have to wait and see

This is lowering their guard; she's not being targeted because she's a threat, she's being targeted because Kumiru is being petty
And if Maria shouts for help it'll just bring unnecessary attention to herself
Maybe it's part of her plan, maybe it's not; we'll have to wait and see
The wait is gonna kill

Dex-chan lover
Oh my, we now see that she definitely understands what kind of rabbit hell hole shes jumping into. Prepping enough at least to fend 3 hooligans is very impressive of her.

Im pretty curious if shes gonna dirt her hands with him. A quote from Batman "you start with one. Then another. And then another".

Since this is a revenge plot Im curious to see the author takes on it. See if she can set dirtying her hands to only those unholy unhuman beings that destroyed her and her son. we'll see bout that. Of course, theres always another "judgement" can set for this poor hooligans. Im not complaining either way.

I also hope the principal will have "judgements" waiting for for him.

Anywho, Thanks as always for the sl!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread