Maria no Danzai - Ch. 7 - The Nest Of The Red Spider

Group Leader
First. Sorry for the slight delay. I was doing the editing of the chapter while running on a generator because a typhoon hit my area. Luckily, it already past. Though, electricity may not be up in a few days hence I used the generator.

Second. I was rushing the chapter and left out a couple of important details. I will edit the chapter once the generator opens again. This are the important details.

TL/N: Love Street Hotel is a nickname for the area known as Dōgenzaka (道玄坂) in the Shibuya part of
Tokyo in Japan.

TL/N: The badger game is an extortion scheme or confidence trick in which the victims are tricked into
compromising positions in order to make them vulnerable to blackmail. Its name is derived from the
practice of badger baiting.

Again, sorry for the delay and rushed quality.

Dex-chan lover
Dark, brutal, merciless and decidedly unhinged, but I still find myself rooting for her. Something along the lines of sending a monster to hunt other monsters. I have some sneaking suspicions about how the end could play out, but I'm most looking forward to the journey.

As ever, thank you for the scanlation.

Dex-chan lover
First. Sorry for the slight delay. I was doing the editing of the chapter while running on a generator because a typhoon hit my area. Luckily, it already past. Though, electricity may not be up in a few days hence I used the generator.

Second. I was rushing the chapter and left out a couple of important details. I will edit the chapter once the generator opens again. This are the important details.

TL/N: Love Street Hotel is a nickname for the area known as Dōgenzaka (道玄坂) in the Shibuya part of
Tokyo in Japan.

TL/N: The badger game is an extortion scheme or confidence trick in which the victims are tricked into
compromising positions in order to make them vulnerable to blackmail. Its name is derived from the
practice of badger baiting.

Again, sorry for the delay and rushed quality.
Ah... Among the various reasons I've seen for delays (which don't bother me particularly) typhoons is a good one. Stay safe, and thank you.

Dex-chan lover
One thing I really love is that she owns that her method here is cowardly, not justifying it. Heck, she even doesnt like it. But she presses on as it is necessary to teach her one last lesson shell ever get.

I just hope that her husband is not going to be the final antagonist whatsoever here. I hope the story leads him finds the truth not from his ex wife. But from using his brain getting his own clues since he definetely didnt use it before. I get it, he was in despair. But nows the time to use his detective brain of his. Hes a friggin detective for cryin out loud.

Thanks for the sl!

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Rejoice, this time we're definitely in for some twisted psychological play! Isolating the girl, ostracizing her and making her feel like she can't rely on anybody rhymes well with how Kiritaka was treated, so it's more meaningful than straight-out torture.

And looking at the sheer number of pics and lines leading to her photo at the last panel, there might be a lot of people involved. Snipping these threads one by one, huh... Now this is getting interesting.

Dex-chan lover
Dark, brutal, merciless and decidedly unhinged, but I still find myself rooting for her. Something along the lines of sending a monster to hunt other monsters. I have some sneaking suspicions about how the end could play out, but I'm most looking forward to the journey.

As ever, thank you for the scanlation.

My only pet peeve currently is that the main guy shapes out to be a 5head criminal mastermind since they empasized that his father was a psychologist like that shit is hereditary. So i %100 believe she will get captured at some point after some career criminal levels of mindgames by him.

Users who are viewing this thread