Masamune-kun no Revenge: Engagement - Vol. 1 Ch. 5 - The doubts are striking (Part 2)

Dex-chan lover
Long distance reationship is hard to maintain caused by the third person intervene.

Dex-chan lover
-Saying straight to her he has a GF (C2)
-Did talk to his GF about the incident (albeit reluctantly) (C3)

What else do you expect him to do when his opponent is:
-Rich as hell with two bodyguards stalking him 24/7
-Will literally sugar-mommy him so he can't claim to be broke
-Willing to go through all kind of shit to win him over (In this case, get a job)

We can all be keyboard warriors and all, but at the end of the day in a real life situation, there's only so much Masamune can do given his nature.
He was literally wondering if he was too mean... that's the issue. He actually shouldn't worry about hurting her feelings in this case....

SK

@RonBWL page 6
5f3871537c.png

Dex-chan lover
..... why can't these MCs just grow a pair and be more forward... whether in confessing or breaking off a girl...

I mean... I get it.... this cheap series will go longer if they do this and author gets more money... I get it...

And after all, if a girl defends herself after being molested, she could be fired... that's the kinda nation it is...
If Makabe grew a pair, he would shoot his load on the girl right next to his bed atm.

Dex-chan lover
-Saying straight to her he has a GF (C2)
-Did talk to his GF about the incident (albeit reluctantly) (C3)

What else do you expect him to do when his opponent is:
-Rich as hell with two bodyguards stalking him 24/7
-Will literally sugar-mommy him so he can't claim to be broke
-Willing to go through all kind of shit to win him over (In this case, get a job)

We can all be keyboard warriors and all, but at the end of the day in a real life situation, there's only so much Masamune can do given his nature.
C4 xxxx the girl. Da fuq, what else?

Dex-chan lover
You know, the biggest sin from this chapter isn't that Masamune brought her back to his house. It's that Iroha got fired AFTER defending herself from a fucking sexual assault. Like holy fuck what kind of dystopia is this shit where your female worker can get fired for hitting back that fucking pervert? She should be awarded for bravery, not fired!

Dex-chan lover
You know, the biggest sin from this chapter isn't that Masamune brought her back to his house. It's that Iroha got fired AFTER defending herself from a fucking sexual assault. Like holy fuck what kind of dystopia is this shit where your female worker can get fired for hitting back that fucking pervert? She should be awarded for bravery, not fired!
maybe in Japan the rules like that?
blaming the victim, while the bad guy get slap on the wrist..

just like in another country,
if you get robbed and have a gun on your head, but you did self-defense while you "accidently" killed the robber,
you are the bad guy

Fed-Kun's army
With this art sometimes I wish they do hentai of masamune, ntr with Adagaki hahaha

Dex-chan lover
I hate how entertaining this manga is it.
Same as with Jun Maeda's works.

No matter what, someone will find Jun Maeda's works as gold. No matter what they bash him with ( cough -The day I became god- cough, cough -Charlotte- cough ).

Dex-chan lover
My girlfriend would have slapped me and end it right there and then if it happened. EVEN ONCE.

Lesson boys - remember to put your phone in the BATH, not in the BED.
Why are you giving lessons on how to get away with these situations, how about just telling your partner when you're bringing over a friend/acquiantance of the opposite sex? No? Just me?

Dex-chan lover
Why are you giving lessons on how to get away with these situations, how about just telling your partner when you're bringing over a friend/acquiantance of the opposite sex? No? Just me?
Don't want drama to ensue. Stealth is wealth.

Users who are viewing this thread