Maseki Gurume: Mamono no Chikara wo Tabeta Ore wa Saikyou! - Ch. 17 - Academy District Competition (2)

it felt more like he was taking his time until the prince arrives rather than a power up.

Aaaaaaand he ate the bomb ... Predictable but still cool
Thanks for the chapter guys

No matter how distracted Dill is, there is no god damn way that he would struggle that much against an opponent that he was shown to be able to dispatch that easily. This would be a little more believable if Dill's strength wasn't too far apart (just surpassing by a small margin) from his opponent's. (but only a little)

The only way such a terrible performance would be viable is if the opponent directly threatened the outcome of the match with Ain's safety. Like "if you win this match, Ain will be killed. I'll give you the duration of the match to think about your decision" and Dill fumbles until Ain rushes into the colosseum, confirming that he isn't being held hostage.

As it is within the story right now, that was fucking horrible.

Fed-Kun's army
this entire arc was a waste of everyones time and horribly written

Thanks for the update. You know what? Lets ignore Dill's match cuz the bromance was quite high enough already

Dex-chan lover
@pokperson1000 agree, I think it should be more believable if it is like this: after Ain shout to him he feel the relief, he attack more fiercely, overwhelming his opponent, then after they exchanged blow after blow that feels like an eternity, Dill score the winning point.

Nep

Dex-chan lover
That shadow under the water looks like a giant eel. It looks tasty (º﹃º )

Dex-chan lover
i prefer if the female knight removes her armor and swim towards to the bomb on the lake, supporting MC....

Dex-chan lover
Let's not forget about the MC's power to get jacked up when he absorbs magic stones

And he just did 2 fully stacked box of it

Users who are viewing this thread