Maseki Gurume: Mamono no Chikara wo Tabeta Ore wa Saikyou! - Vol. 1 Ch. 1.1 - A Disappointing Reincarnation

I cringed every time I see that weird side mouth thing like their mouth is on their check and not in the centre of their face like on page 12

I understand the Japan lowering themselves to each other, but smug ass kid should’ve gotten his ass beat, that bitch better be thankful for me putting him in his place too

Dex-chan lover
Ideas for detox skill brainstorming:
1. Doctor
2. Take doping drugs that have strong beneficial effects but negate the side effects with skill
3. Always take poisonous gas bombs around him and just detox himself
4. Upgrade destroying bacteria to destroying cells and then destroying things in general
Anyway, a lot to think about, MC is an idiot so far though

Dex-chan lover
re-reading, and I read hymen kingdom instead of hyme kingdom... oh boi XD

Reincarnation doesn't had anything to some of those storys. Is the isekai tag so improtant you need in every stories nowadays.

@jurrzs i think it lets author and readers fantasize about what if there's reincarnation after we die in the current normal earth thats really it imo

Fed-Kun's army
How does someone who's familiar with modern science and knows about noble politics of the middle-ages disregard a skill that gives him poison immunity and why does someone his actual age even care about competing with a 5 year old midget for the affection of his father?

Dex-chan lover
For those turned off by this being an isekai, it isn't. Him being reincarnated basically means nothing, and was just a way to put traction gaining buzzwords in the title and synopsis

Users who are viewing this thread