Mazumeshi Elf to Yuboku gurashi

Say

Group Leader
To anyone who sees this comment, there will be some important chapters (Not extra manga) which will not be in the regular numbering of the manga. These chapters will be part of the actual main story and will be called interludes, so don't go and skip them just because you see a .1 on the number. You can skip those we label as extra manga though (but they are still quite fun).

Just a heads so you don't miss those beauties.

Say

Group Leader
@Namek250703 There is no set release schedule but as the story is getting interesting we will be trying to put out chapters more regularly

Group Leader
Wow a Scottish 😲 I haven't saw a "gaijin" protag in an isekai since the manga with the buffed Putin look alike. Noice!
But on the culinary side... How to say that delicatly... 😅

Tea is one of those things that's less about flavor and more about a the chemical effect on your body.

A breath of fresh air from an otherwise oversaturated genre. 7.5 out of 10. Really enjoyed it.

Dex-chan lover
It's pretty good, though I'm hoping there's an actual plot in here instead of just "Cooking in another world"

The Scottish chick encourages the MC to think of her as "British" and only politely corrects him when he speaks of her as "English".

Totally unbelievable, 0/10 :p

Dex-chan lover
Ok, I needed this kind of isekai
No OP powers, no harem BS
just a good boi who likes cooking

Aggregator gang
Hey, if it can be, can someone spoil me, it seems like its leading to romance yet no tag, will there be any between the 2 mains??

Users who are viewing this thread