Meguro-san wa Hajimete ja Nai - Vol. 9 Ch. 64 - We're here to have fun

jak

Contributor
I wonder if this manga will get to the point where it introduces the sensei she was in love with.

VIP
Oof. Poor guy.

Its weird they never run into or have a confrontation with Meguros ex's, considering she's slept with so many people.
why would they seek to meet meguro after they are the one who ask for break up? that would be embarrassing.

Dex-chan lover
why would they back to meguro after they are the one who ask for break up?
Guys get jealous? Insecurity? Just wanting to be a bullying? I mean, she's slept with a lot of people from their high school. He's not a popular guy, I'm sure at least one of them would rub it in his face that they've seen every part of her naked and have fucked her.

Its neat to go "she's slept around but I still love her!" The reality of it hitting when you actually meet someone that's done it is different. And its something this type of genre never really explores.

They may be saving it for when her first comes back into the picture though.

VIP
Guys get jealous? Insecurity? Just wanting to be a bullying? I mean, she's slept with a lot of people from their high school. He's not a popular guy, I'm sure at least one of them would rub it in his face that they've seen every part of her naked and have fucked her.

Its neat to go "she's slept around but I still love her!" The reality of it hitting when you actually meet someone that's done it is different. And its something this type of genre never really explores.

They may be saving it for when her first comes back into the picture though.
man, sound like your life surrounded with soo many asshole.

also boasting about fucking someone would gain you nothing. instead you would get weird look in japan. you would be seen as someone who have no shame, which seen as negative trait by Japanese society.

also meguro didn't slept around. she just dating lot of times and she would fast to sleep with them, but she never cheated and instead pretty docile girl, which actually the reason lot of her ex bored of her and break up with her hence her relationship rarely lasted long.

as for her first, i don't remember any moment it stated meguro still have any attachment for him.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Its weird they never run into or have a confrontation with Meguros ex's, considering she's slept with so many people.
I guess in a certain sense. I forget what he's doing now or if he's found someone new but, besides that tutor, I don't think we'd really see or hear about anyone else as the majority of people who dated her were just looking to sleep with her.

Any confrontations we'd see would just be someone looking to go again just to be told no and them having a little tantrum over it.

Dex-chan lover
That's why she tried to get them to ride the ferris wheel. But Meguro wanted to see it go down
At least we don't need to be worried of Meguro wanting to see it for personal reference. She seems happy with Koga.

as for her first, i don't remember any moment it stated meguro still have any attachment for him.
She never had any particular attachment. It's more or less the point of the story that Meguro couldn't understand romantic relationships beyond the surface level. Koga has been trying to fix that. In fact maybe this is one reason why Meguro wanted to witness the break up scene. Perhaps she's hoping it will teach her something, as previously breaking up with her own boyfriends apparently didn't really affect her much. Or at least that's how I'm recalling it. I has been a while since the early chapters, so maybe I'm misremembering it.

Dex-chan lover
Meguro-san wants to see what a proper break up looks like, so she will be prepared should any of her exes show up and start making noise.

MD@Home
That’s the spirit Gin
No, that's the spirit Gin:
Iqll0Araxn9P.png

Commas can help prevent unintended extracorporeal experiences. Do your part.

Dex-chan lover
man, sound like your life surrounded with soo many asshole.

also boasting about fucking someone would gain you nothing. instead you would get weird look in japan. you would be seen as someone who have no shame, which seen as negative trait by Japanese society.

also meguro didn't slept around. she just dating lot of times and she would fast to sleep with them, but she never cheated and instead pretty docile girl, which actually the reason lot of her ex bored of her and break up with her hence her relationship rarely lasted long.

I mean you can say she didn't sleep around but the perception is there regardless of whether she did the act or not. Aka why people think she's a slut and had no shame as you put it. And she did sleep around going by the love hotel scene and the literal title of the manga. It's just after the guys got the bag she didn't hold their interest and was dumped.

What the guy you responded to is saying correct.

VIP
I mean you can say she didn't sleep around but the perception is there regardless of whether she did the act or not. Aka why people think she's a slut and had no shame as you put it. And she did sleep around going by the love hotel scene and the literal title of the manga. It's just after the guys got the bag she didn't hold their interest and was dumped.

What the guy you responded to is saying correct.
they are not saying she is sleeping around, they saying she is easy. literally we got arc about it previously.

Dex-chan lover
they are not saying she is sleeping around, they saying she is easy. literally we got arc about it previously.
Whether she is easy or is sleeping around it's synonymous. "Oh that girl is easy she'll sleep with anyone" ie. Sleep around when asked. You don't have to be an aggressor to be labeled as sleeping around.

VIP
Whether she is easy or is sleeping around it's synonymous. "Oh that girl is easy she'll sleep with anyone" ie. Sleep around when asked. You don't have to be an aggressor to be labeled as sleeping around.
while she is easy to intimate with once you are in relationship, there are no accusation she is being cheater or having sex without relationship or having unhealthy sex life habit (like doing sex party). the point is that she is pretty much docile yes woman that has lot experience due to the amount relationship she has previously, not that she is a cheater or having lot sex friend. She is very dedicated to relationship, it's just her previous exes perceive that wrong way and thinking she is just slutty girl. but her flashback has shown she did felt sad everytime she break up and genuinely try giving love to people she in relationship with.

Dex-chan lover
while she is easy to intimate with once you are in relationship, there are no accusation she is being cheater or having sex without relationship or having unhealthy sex life habit (like doing sex party). the point is that she is pretty much docile yes woman that has lot experience due to the amount relationship she has previously, not that she is a cheater or having lot sex friend. She is very dedicated to relationship, it's just her previous exes perceive that wrong way and thinking she is just slutty girl. but her flashback has shown she did felt sad everytime she break up and genuinely try giving love to people she in relationship with.
That's why I said perception. Whether you are doing those things are not do not matter when people already prejudge you as had been pointed out in this story.

VIP
That's why I said perception. Whether you are doing those things are not do not matter when people already prejudge you as had been pointed out in this story.
and i say those prejudice was wrong. literally last arc happen because those false prejudice and meguro insist she didn't want to have sex to people she not in relationship with.

Dex-chan lover
Oof. Poor guy.

I would assume the author is saving that conflict for the final arc of the story, as it would be the closest thing to a "final boss" for this story.

Users who are viewing this thread