Meguro-san wa Hajimete ja Nai - Vol. 4 Ch. 28 - I was able to remember this

Dex-chan lover
This tsundere is the worst. I require her to end this arc miserable and never reappear afterwards.

Aggregator gang
@Xxjuggernaut considering it's written by a Japanese author, they do have the reputation of forcing plot progression that broke previous developments.

Dex-chan lover
qp6W3LC.png

Dex-chan lover
@gronkle
she's not even a tsundere dude. she's anxious because her boyfriend is being friendly with a girl he used to fuck. that's a big deal in high school, not even considering it's japan. not just that, the girl is widely agreed to be incredibly attractive, has a better body, and has sexual experience. Why would she NOT be upset?

@stillmen
lol there's no ntr. the whole story is about meguro growing as a person.

Double-page supporter
Everyone going "NTR NTR" needs to shut up. Not because of any feelings about NTR, but because you are an actual idiot if you think that's going to happen.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, ya'll need to chill. This guy is a pebble on the sidewalk. Nothing to going to happen here, if anything, he's gonna make himself look like a fucking fool. The one we need to worry about is that sensei PoS. That guy is a real fucking grooming manipulating scumbag. If you think otherwise, you haven't read enough manga that have those types of characters.

Dex-chan lover
Meguro hasn't rejected anyone yet right? I guess it's about time to learn how to.

caught up in one day lol... there is no way, from a narrative standpoint, that this goes in a NTR direction. It's obvious that the author has set everything so meguro rejects her ex advances like @Fluffyfish said.

Group Leader
Thanks so much for scanlating this, it’s such an interesting series, I hope you don’t stop!

Custom title
Staff
Developer
I should've fucking known you nerds would pull up the idiotic ntr memes immediately even though there's absolutely zero indication of it

@Teasday Your first mistake was expecting a civil discussion to come out from the manga community. Your second mistake is not accounting how loveless the community is and it’s effects.

Users who are viewing this thread