Meguro-san wa Hajimete ja Nai - Vol. 4 Ch. 28 - I was able to remember this

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
Jesus Christ, this comment section...

Dex-chan lover
that ex-bf going to spread some slut rumor if he fail to get back to meguro which is pretty much sure he cant, well just hope that our boy can make it out safely

anf

Aggregator gang
The guy dated a girl because she was hot and then dropped her when he was done.
Can't really expect someone like that to not be a scumbag so of course he's interested in meguro again.

dude is basically into her again, hopefully she handles this well since she has a man i have faith in Meguro

and hopefully he doesnt do some annoying shit like spreading rumors because "she wont come back to me" headass

Dex-chan lover
If the ex makes a move, will Meguro give in?
With her current personality, I doubt it. This is going to be a test whether she's still the same girl who just agrees to anything.

Dex-chan lover
I wouldn't be surprised if she goes "ok" if he makes a move on her
She's a people pleaser after all
And Koga is an understanding dude

tbh I want to see our boy (little bit) suffer. idk why, maybe because their relationship story is flat.

Dex-chan lover
I feel the ex might try to get back with her, would be a total dick move though and he doesn't seem like a bad dude.

Aggregator gang
The ex is going to try and get together with her again but the new Meguro is going to reject it and maybe slap him as he already has a great girlfriend currently.

That is my guess but we will see

Dex-chan lover
That angry bitch is nothing bug a jealous red flag. I feel sorry for the boyfriend.

I'm blocking people that keep repeating or mentioning NTR. Sick and tired of you

@jazz9 Have you seriously ignored the past few chapters? She clearly only has interest in the only one human that changed her

Dex-chan lover
Oh man, think with your head, not your dick. He's clearly into Meguro again and is going to destroy his relationship with that annoying girl, but that girl really loves him.

Did you guys remember that meguro are still branded by everyone in their school as "slut".

But the story are so focused on their development as couple, we never get a chance to see the outsider view of what people think about them as couple, or their view about meguro and koga.

This is just one of them, but it comes from meguro ex.

So the ex is interested in Meguro again and will most likely use the trip to achieve whatever his goal is. I'm not too worried this time and i don't think other people should be as well, save it for when that sensei reappears

I hope so much that meguro didn’t Misanderstood about that kago told her “having fun when he s not here”, like her sensei told her In certain sense

I know she like him and hav grow up, she was influenced by her sensei

Surely don need to fear about

Users who are viewing this thread