Meiou-sama ga Tooru no desu yo! - Ch. 9

Aggregator gang
bruh... a bit more (if he kill the fmc).. than this manga certified to be better at TRAGEDY than Kuro no Maou

Dex-chan lover
Like I do too but I kinda understand, normally they'd be mindless and theres no way the Humans would know these were uplifted to human level intelligence. I'm still not sure why MC keeps insisting on not talking properly with humans though outside of Waifu.
well, The MC is irregular in this world. monsters is mindless animal and spirit grows from hatred/nagative emotion and will harm people is a norm so it's killed or be killed relationship.

the early chapter show how people here go trigger happy when they see/know MC is spirit hence why they let they guard down when MC mat himself to looks human(Iirc, MC try to converse with human in spirit form but they won't. MC managed to converse with the girl because he mat himself to looks human enough)

can't wait to see the girl reaction, will she accept MC or not(most likely won't?)

Dex-chan lover
well, The MC is irregular in this world. monsters is mindless animal and spirit grows from hatred/nagative emotion and will harm people is a norm so it's killed or be killed relationship.

the early chapter show how people here go trigger happy when they see/know MC is spirit hence why they let they guard down when MC mat himself to looks human(Iirc, MC try to converse with human in spirit form but they won't. MC managed to converse with the girl because he mat himself to looks human enough)

can't wait to see the girl reaction, will she accept MC or not(most likely won't?)
I think she'll be the only one to live or she'll stop him genociding a town. Then again in some ways this series is unconventional to hide who will live and/or die like earlier character introductions only for them to be killed in seconds sometimes literally later.

Dex-chan lover
Like I do too but I kinda understand, normally they'd be mindless and theres no way the Humans would know these were uplifted to human level intelligence.
human level intelligence, like with this pitfall at the end? I would say, their level is low

Dex-chan lover
GO KILL ALL THOSE HUMANS!!!

except the human who tl this, they are good

Dex-chan lover
Anyone else predicting MC kills his wifu then wrecks the country?

Users who are viewing this thread