Mezametara Saikyou Soubi to Uchuusen-mochi Datta no de, Ikkodate Mezashite Youhei Toshite Jiyuu ni Ikitai - Vol. 2 Ch. 6.2

Dex-chan lover
@Temeraire I don't know why people enjoy world of warships, warplanes and tanks when compared to warthunder although gaijin is pretty greedy like the owners of world of x, but their tanks, boats and planes feel far far better for a free game and I would say warthunder tanks is the best free or paid for right now. Though there is griefing, spawn campers and the odd cheater. Most unfun grief is spawn camping in planes as there is no proper spawn protection as the enemy can just sit high above infront of the big open spawn and dive on them which was a huge problem in tier 4

Dex-chan lover
@Temeraire
Wow, you hate that game?
Okay, I don't talk about that game.

Then at Age of Empire 2, I still use stone-age weapons, am I out of date then?

Dex-chan lover
@Liquidxlax

World of Warships was the first proper WW2 warship online game in which you had direct control over a single unit, very reminiscent of the Battlestations series. While I agree that Gaijin does tanks and planes better, it is very obvious they have totally shot themselves in the foot with the warships and I don't mean it gameplay wise. I will say it like this, I don't like playing the speedboats and I don't want to spend the next 3 years grinding the IJN line just to play all the cruisers, when in a single day i can unlock the Kuma in WoWs.

Dex-chan lover
@WhiskeyWolf well gaijin realized big open battle in the middle of the ocean may not always be fun for their realistic style gameplay so they went with patrol boats so it would make sense for them to be in smaller waaterways. It was funny how gaijins april fools pirate ship battles was way more fun than world of warships. I bet they could do the large ships well if they wished to. Though I'm sick of both world of tanks and warthunder. 800 hours in wot and 1820 hours in WT meanwhile I have hundreds of unbeaten games I paid for

Dex-chan lover
@cooltapwater Not exactly, he already noticed it's not exactly the same as things like the two Countries that where mentioned weren't in the game and nobody recognizes the Krishna.

Fed-Kun's army
You're in Space.

Anything you can see via the naked eye is in close range.

The medium turrets have all the range necessary.

Users who are viewing this thread