Mieruko-chan - Vol. 3 Ch. 17

Fed-Kun's army
gambare miko! don't let those ghosts beat you!
surpised story is progressing with this... thought it was going to be a slice of life type manga...

Aggregator gang
I keep telling you guys 20 chapters from now it's gonna turn in battle manga with magical girls!

Dex-chan lover
Versions about "friendly warning" or "subordinate of evil man", huh?
This manga already has its own tropes. Thus, I bet on "he just goes around and says the same thing to everyone". Maybe, it's again for mocking up some speech pattern. If I'd say, about school girls who are being photoghraped and their photographs being observed. That shy "stop looking" cliché
Also:
You opened a door
You opened a door
You opened a door
You found mushroom girl
Mushroom girl joined the party

Dex-chan lover
The whole comedy slice of life aspect of this series only accentuates the Horror aspect, it makes me go "nope, nope, nuh-uh, nope, noperino, bye bye"

The more I read this manga the more I don't understand Miko. She acted like they can physically harm her. Or actually can they??!

I totally understand the fear of seeing ghost monsters but the way she reacts to it it's just like she's afraid they will attack her. The only thing I know they'll just pestering her non-stop if they found out Miko realised their existence.

Anyone can remind me if is it true the ghost can actually harm people physically in this manga??

@Kagamimocchi
I can relate to her.
I wouldn't want to know if they can harm me or not the price is too risky if they can your dead so...
Yeah just ignore them.
Or ask she need to ask her father.

Dex-chan lover
@Kagamimocchi its not shown a ghost can harm humans yet but its shown that their energy can. Remember the bracelet that Mieruko tried to wear?

Also if I were seeing those creepy ass shits I wouldnt want to test if they can harm me dude. Fuck science.

Dex-chan lover
I am 99% sure that the ghost that told her to stop looking was a past victim of the Teacher trying to warn her. She's always looking his way, it's because really really obvious to anyone paying attention that she's watching him and it can be interpreted as either a crush or suspicion and I think in the last page, the Teacher is trying to figure out which is it.

Dex-chan lover
Miko doesn't KNOW if they can physically harm her but at the same time the ghosts are obviously very interested in her once they realize she's aware of them. So far we've seen two malicious types of ghosts, ghosts that like to consume other ghosts, while there are ghosts that haunt places/people. We've already seen the hatchet ghost in the subway that was chopping people to get to ghosts that were possessing people, it almost seemed to realize Miko could see it but didn't seem to care since she wasn't possessed.

Dex-chan lover
I am waiting.

Waiting very patiently for the moment that this manga acknowledges that Miko being able to see all of these ghosts and spectres means she's also able of wielding huge spiritual powers.

And when she finally does so. When she finally destroys all her tormentors. I will be laughing.

Oooooh yessss, I will be laughing.

Dex-chan lover
@Simkin Considering the chapter with the old lady who could see spiritual power it seems it's the opposite. She has very little spiritual energy, she just has the ability to see the things. Hana is the one who has super huge energy.

Fed-Kun's army
༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ HUGS FOR MIERUKO ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

idk guys that shit looks big and so far we only know of one way for that to happen and that's to consume lesser ghosts (the ghost that used Hana as a grill and Junko Barrel-Ghost), doesn't seem something a 'good' ghost would do
Besides in the last page it seemed to conceal itself around the guy while all of the previous ghosts we've seen haunting people are always out in the open

inb4 the shrine god makes a formal contract with Miko and this turns into a shonen manga

Dex-chan lover
@Rozzak
There's more than just cats in that mass of ghosts following him. There have always been humanoid faces mixed in.
https://mangadex.org/chapter/504502/13
https://mangadex.org/chapter/718961/19

Users who are viewing this thread