Mieruko-chan - Vol. 4 Ch. 24

Oh damn! Season 2 (?) goes full speed straight out the door.

-I like stories where minor or even background plot elements are significant later on (granny returning as a more prominent character, the social media photo)
-Granny confirms completely that a living person acknowleding a ghost is not dangerous 100% of the time
-Is the other woman on the cover a new character? It's not Miko and her brother's mom, right?

Dex-chan lover
Yes! I'm so glad this manga came back! Thanks a lot!

@aurafort

It's from an earlier chapter, when they visited the temple where she got her temporary bodyguards.
MC saw the deity(?) eating a bad spirit(?) and her friend wanted absolutely to tie a photo of the Tori.
So for people without power it's a photo with two girl in front of a Tori. For MC it's in front of a carnage.

https://mangadex.org/chapter/620195/13

Double-page supporter
@lomy
Not to criticize the translation but maybe it was misworded, and could be interpreted as "this shrine is no more" implying the absence of it's original diety(?).

Dex-chan lover
Snorted audibly at "Got to Hell pirates" panel. I'll see y'all there I guess.

@SiraX I looked up the raws. She says この神社は存在しないんだよ。Translation appears to be spot on - shrine as a structure doesn't exist.

Aggregator gang
@lomy Even if normally most people can't see spirits, they can still be spirited away either to a place between places or all the way to the other side. I'm guessing this is one of those in-between places, hence why they were able to enter and leave with ease. If it was all the way to the other side it would have been an ordeal to get back and I think Hana would have been able to see the spirits.

Fed-Kun's army
Just her saying that that shrine doesn't exist....Scarred the hell out of me

Double-page supporter
this is getting more interesting, but I hope it doesn't turn into shounen battle manga

Users who are viewing this thread