Mieruko-chan - Vol. 5 Ch. 30

Group Leader
I don't like how he was snooping around their belongings, but at least it doesn't seem like the weirdo is a bad guy...

BCS

Dex-chan lover
Then he got bullied for the rest of junior high and then again in highschool

But it's okay because people without that problem got to feel better about themselves

Dex-chan lover
Is this MC's brother or someone else? It seems to me that I have already seen him somewhere.

Dex-chan lover
@caitsith the different is now he can tell the bullies to fuck off. Personal experience: bullies are weak and cowardice, if you keep smacking their faces long enough, even if you lose most of the time, eventually they will think you are not worth the effort.

Dex-chan lover
@Phan_Minh_Khoi Then people will think you are a dangerous freak and just ignore you lol. If you don't have friends or sympathetic classmates like I did in my midle school, your bullying will be almost endless.

Fed-Kun's army
This panel looks pretty awkward
15zb42.png

Don’t let this chapter distract you from the fact that on page 9 shady guy did something to bread girls backpack

Dex-chan lover
I can't even be mad about what seems to mostly be a side chapter (other than weirdguy seemingly messing with her bag), that was good

Double-page supporter
Holy shit, this opens up an entire new can of worms. Is it possible to contract benevolent spirits?

Dex-chan lover
lol hana so funny like always. I hope she wont be in dangerous situation again tho..

Users who are viewing this thread