Mietemasu yo! Aizawa-san - Vol. 2 Ch. 10 - You're Just Like Me!

Group Leader
Calling it now: if it's truly from a show, Honami was supposed to be in it and some supernatural shady shenanigans happened behind the scenes which got her killed because the entertainment business isn't nice. Her group mates have nothing to do with it imo.
I'm loving all the speculation, but I should admit there's no mention of a show in the raws. The exact line's more like: "Is that popular? I keep seeing it everywhere." I didn't want to leave it too vague since we haven't seen the mark in a while, and wanted to signify it's a deliberate design, so I directly associated it with advertising. So don't expect much from that angle, sorry. Theia-sama's still not off the hook.
VP7Ijl0.png

And speak of the devil, her little magazine appearance seems to give her a family name: Tsukimori. Though who even knows if it's a stage name, but hey, it's cool seeing De:Lphinus still developing in the background.
Dorothy also mentioned this chapter managed to fit in all the main characters, which she maybe narrowly makes the cut for.

Dex-chan lover
I mean, at this point she has no funking reason to keep ignoring her, if it does go on for much longer it's really just milking it

Dex-chan lover
I mean, at this point she has no funking reason to keep ignoring her, if it does go on for much longer it's really just milking it
You Seem to forget that the reason she ignores her is because of all the actually scary ghosts that she see. She dont want those to find out that she can actually see them
Yep, same case with Mieruko-chan. When she see her own late father in her house, she pretend to not be aware of him because there is big and scary looking ghost there.

Double-page supporter
You Seem to forget that the reason she ignores her is because of all the actually scary ghosts that she see. She dont want those to find out that she can actually see them
especially given we have ch8 for proof of what would happen. She didn't even get a chance to acknowledge the malicious ghost and it still attacked anyway. If she was to be as open as Horimitsu she would be attacked left right centre given we see all the way back in chapter 3 they still will attempt to interact with her even if she doesn't acknowledge they exist

Dex-chan lover
especially given we have ch8 for proof of what would happen. She didn't even get a chance to acknowledge the malicious ghost and it still attacked anyway. If she was to be as open as Horimitsu she would be attacked left right centre given we see all the way back in chapter 3 they still will attempt to interact with her even if she doesn't acknowledge they exist
Doesn't that just prove, that she could get attacked either way no matter, if she acknowledges them or not, then she might as well acknowledge the one cute looking ghost that's literally fawning over her >_>

Dex-chan lover
I don't remember what was she supposed to have on her neck.
It's a charm or spell idk but all aizawa belongings have those.. so she's like a aizawa belonging

Any who the senpai is an airhead lol
I thought she be like "why are you with a ghost" with a dignified and elegant atmosphere..

But she was actually " What? There's no way a ghost exist" while there's a literal ghost in front of her :facepalm:

I FUGGING LOVE THIS MANGA. Might be my favorite chapter so far. Like everyone makes an appearance and itā€™s so hilarious and adorable and agaaaaaaaa.ā¤ļø

And thanks for the translation.

Dex-chan lover
I can't wait to forget all of this by the time next chapter comes out
I swear nowadays I read so much I don't retain anything if the series isn't weekly or biweekly

Dex-chan lover
Dangā€¦I totally missed this when it came outā€¦
I have nothing much to add aside from the fact that Michi should probably pull the senpai aside somewhere (without Honda) and explain to her that sheā€™s talking to a very clearly dead girl.
Either that or sheā€™ll think the whole class is bullying Honda by pretending sheā€™s deadā€¦

How far behind are we from the raws? I honestly thought this got dropped.

Group Leader
How far behind are we from the raws? I honestly thought this got dropped.
We're caught up. It's monthly, but the digital magazine has a loose schedule where it sometimes releases a week or 2 late. There's currently no announced date for chapter 11 but it should be in the next week.

Edit: Now working on 11, probably will finish sometime this weekend.

Last edited:
Calling it now: if it's truly from a show, Honami was supposed to be in it and some supernatural shady shenanigans happened behind the scenes which got her killed because the entertainment business isn't nice. Her group mates have nothing to do with it imo.
Also, ok I'll give senpai a break, she's just extremely weird. And probably is lucky that no incident happened to her like whatever happened to Michi that made her fear interacting with the ghosts. I still want her to eventually realize she's seeing a dead girl, there is just no way she can go for too long without noticing, right? It's a dead idol. If she got into their classroom she'd see the picture on the desk, if Michi takes out something Honamin related she'll say "hey isn't that your friend?" and Michi will tell her it's a classmate who died and used to be an idol.
If the senpai notices what she's seeing are ghosts, she might realize that some of them are dangerous, which will make her an ally whenever an incident like the one from Chapter 8 (?) happens to Michi.

To those wondering: this is the symbol. It's creepy. I wonder what kinda show that'd be. It could also be from some supernatural show unrelated to Delphinus but related to the culprit of whatever is happening with Aizawa-san.
Captura_de_Tela_2023-06-13_as_19.17.58.png
Captura_de_Tela_2023-06-13_as_19.20.40.png
I was thinking heavily about this too, but i dont think its a show where honami be a gs. I cant guess at all where it actually comes from even if paisen said 'its everywhere', but maybe its all over the place in school?

What bothers me is that the first time we know that symbol is from honami's desk. Is it drawn before honami died or it exists after that? I wonder if honami actually know what that symbol is, since in earlier chapter they dont show us that honami shocked or clueless realizing she can leave the class after michi got that symbol on her neck.

And the fact that shes a place bounding spirit. Why does honami bound to the class on the first place? Is it a regret because she doesnt interact at all with her classmate or does things actually happened there? If you count the symbol on michi's neck, its weird she still bounds to the school at max, shouldnt that give her privilege to at least be by michi's side and just teleported to class if shes too far from michi?

I guess this manga supposed to give mieruko vibes, but idk, for me it has a bit of tasogare otome mixed in too

im thinking horimitsu saw the mark "everywhere" because there's a type of barrier in the school
(i dont know how to embed an image so im referring to ep 6 page 21)

Users who are viewing this thread