Mietemasu yo! Aizawa-san - Vol. 2 Ch. 8 - I Want to Touch Kurotori-san but I'm Dead

Group Leader
tWdQrBn.png

Aizawa continues to be the most expressive character in all of fiction without saying a word (mostly).

Dex-chan lover
So now the question is, does this count as a kiss from Aizawa or Kasumi? I mean sure Aizawa was the one controlling everything, but it was still Kasumi body
Well excited to see how Aizawa will act now that she knows someone Can see her

Lastly thanks for the chapter!

Dex-chan lover
i wonder if that child form of Michi was the one who have been protected her from getting affected by the spirit being after her childhood accident by the ghost (i mean she keep seeing one but haven't gotten hurt by them until now).
also, since Kasumi's friend seems like can see Aizawa, i'm hoping that Michi can be honest toward Aizawa, the fact that she still pretend for not see her kinda hurt.

Dex-chan lover
So now the question is, does this count as a kiss from Aizawa or Kasumi? I mean sure Aizawa was the one controlling everything, but it was still Kasumi body
Well excited to see how Aizawa will act now that she knows someone Can see her

Lastly thanks for the chapter!
yes

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter!
That's a new one, haven't seen yuri possession outside of uh, select places.
Hopefully this doesn't cause issues down the line (It totally will, I bet).

Dex-chan lover
I think the more time passed, more powerfull they're and the more likely easier to lost control. And this series starting getting closer to mieruko-chan. Thats really understandable.

Double-page supporter
I feel like I have to prepare myself incase I would get hurt (emotionally) from this series.

Users who are viewing this thread