Mikadono Sanshimai wa Angai, Choroi. - Vol. 8 Ch. 67 - "Good partner" candidates? ~Mystery edition~

Dex-chan lover
The sisters: strategize conquering Yuu in a whiteboard
The first girl passing Yuu: here you go, a love letter uwu
Sakura: sees the whiteboard and tells Yuu the sisters want to conquer the country

Dex-chan lover
One thing people didn't notice that all three sisters have extremely similar side-profile. These little details show how they are similar, even though how different they entirely look from each other.

I think it should be fairly obvious that Yuu is popular. He's incredibly beautiful. After all, he has inherited the face of his mother, who was known to be extremely beautiful. Let's not forget about his personality, he has definitely charmed up his way to the heart of many girls out there.

Supporter
Surely this story arc will end with him going out with one of the sisters, right?

copium

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, Sakura is their biggest rival yet.
Facts, they're worried about random girls in his department, but their biggest opp has been under their nose the whole time lmao

I mean she pretty much implied that when she slept over their crib, only Miwa knows tho

Dex-chan lover
That glasses girl looked wonderful. Better looking than all the main girls excluding Sakura. lol

Double-page supporter
I know it's actually gonna be for the sisters instead. But how is he not popular, srsly I am a guy and I am over here feeling something from this dude.

Users who are viewing this thread