Mikudashi Ibari wa Mikudashitai! - Vol. 2 Ch. 18

Dex-chan lover
Waste of time, it had some good moments but the ending is way too open.

Dex-chan lover
Too bad. It was kinda fun. Won't miss this manga though, or maybe I will cause the main heroine's jacket design stand out so much.
Rip bozo.

Contributor
Well that was a big nothing at least it was short heh!
And extra bonus point for the "no contact for a year (or more) after graduation" trope, even a real japanese guy would lose motivation after being ghosted for a couple of weeks heh.
Considering it happened from middle to high school last time, its nothing but consistent.

Dex-chan lover
The hate is insane, cause like its aight but its not so dog shit yall make it to be, I've read worse 😭

Dex-chan lover
you fucking cowards, the only proper ending was to make him show up in a revealing outfit and haughty gyaru attitude and for her to have become overly prime and proper

Dex-chan lover
What the fuck happened to this, it was good until this last chapter, it could be a lot fuckin better if this was part 1 of the final chapter solid BOOBA/10

Dex-chan lover
It's a meh ending... But as this was obviously axed...

I guess this is an okay manga..... Not worth reading unless if you have free time and nothing better to do....

Just filler for your daily life...

Group Leader
As I said in the previous chapter, it feels like every chapter after the field trip is a cop-out instead of a naturally developing narrative.
The same applies to this ending, it screams "cop-out."

We had an interesting premise with a slut trying to get attention from the one guy that didn't fall for her charms, yet it quickly devolved into romcom tropes without any hook and terrible execution.

It was so interesting when he clearly wasn't interested in her and only focused on himself and his klutzy friend, he was a protagonist with a spine and sense of self respect that we just don't see much of nowadays! But everything was ruined when we got the field trip and he thought "oh, she looks cute when she is unconscious", and from there on out he just had to fall in love with her for absolutely no reason whatsoever!

There's not enough time for a natural relationship to develop here, so their blushing and distancing leading to their eventual closure feel forced and warranted, there is no trace of the protagonist from the first chapter left, not because he grew and developed, but because he changed his personality and goals! The only consistent character here was the klutz girl that keeps flashing everyone, but only because she wasn't a character, just a gag!

This is bad! I give it a 4/10.
Not as bad as Tsuihou Suru Gawa no Hanashi, but it isn't even a dumpster fire like that one, so it doesn't even have the same value as a work you can learn what not to do when writing, this is just a bunch of cop-out chapters stringed together!

Users who are viewing this thread