Mikudashi Ibari wa Mikudashitai! - Vol. 2 Ch. 18

Dex-chan lover
Nawh she was flashing random guys her underwear on purpose chapter 1. She was never pure.
She was literally just showing her underwear.... because she didn't care about her underwear....

I mean, remember how dumb her sister is, running around in a naked apron??? So they have a good immunity to stuff like that....

But she was actually serious about our MC.... so she's the loyal pure wanna-b*tch (aka, girl that wants to look b*tchy but doesn't actually want to be one)....

Dex-chan lover
I swear, why do manga always treat ghosting as something so normal.

There's no reason to not communicate at all! And they act like it wouldn't have any affect on a relationship.
It's probably the generation.... a lot of these authors just copy tropes without a proper thought... many of these authors probably grew up in the 80's or 90's and are in their 30's right now.....

So they are using these tropes in a half assed manner....

It's stupid... but it's a case of using a trope without understanding it....

Dex-chan lover
Well that was garbage lmao

hqdefault.jpg

Double-page supporter
Here's the 100 yen question -- was that handwave done before or after he was told it was axed? Or was it a Medaka Box style saving throw to try and keep axe-kun at bay?
I've never seen an axe thrown as far as Medaka Box. That was a fun read.

This on the other hand? I literally don't know any of the characters after a month and there's only like 5 of em

edit: I almost forgot

Thank you TL.

Fed-Kun's army
I'm absolutely shocked it managed to get even worse. Good riddance what a waste of data this has been.

Dex-chan lover
there are much worse endings some authors come up with, this one is fine

Dex-chan lover
Aww.. I thought she can surprise him by going to her middle school mode but she doesn't look different at all.

Thank you for scanlating the manga!

Double-page supporter
sadly ending doesnt feel beatifull it would be good if fmc make it more beatifull draw or make it close face draw. even ending story just feels ordinary but its ok maybe author already run out ideas

Group Leader
at first i was like "seems interesting, show me more" but it quickly became "nope. it's shit."
i think the plot could've been handled better and the characters aswell
yep author fumbled so hard with this

Group Leader
Here's the 100 yen question -- was that handwave done before or after he was told it was axed? Or was it a Medaka Box style saving throw to try and keep axe-kun at bay?
I would have to be familiar with the author's story telling to know which, but given my experiences with this one, I don't think I want to pry further.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah the author gave up, not even the final chapter has good fan-service, naked apron and 1/4th of a a bikini tit

Actually surprised they managed to milk almost 20 chapters of non-content

Users who are viewing this thread