Milady Just Wants to Relax - Vol. 2 Ch. 9

Is it just me or does Sena look like a non-evil and more adorable Don Carnard from Tailspin? 🤔

Tbh if yall could've make the statement of the release sooner, it wouldn't been such a mess. I had no idea that this was happening. We been waiting for 2 months now ;-; it was sooo long. Tbh if the raw could have posted frequently uggh

Honestly everytime I ask someone "do you wanna be friends?" I always and I mean always have a fear of being rejected. Also, I have been rejected before to be friends and it huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurt.

Thank You for the chapter.

I hope, that Your members don't receive more hate.

there is pretty much always drama with nass lol fact is that at least someone was translating it :/ btw the fact that they released these chapter in mass almost imply that they were keeping them and waiting for something to release. So i don't really the bad thing of a nowhere taking it.

Fed-Kun's army
WwwwwwwW

I still stan Sena.. his half beast form is too cute.. uwu

friendx8.png

@Ynack
Or maybe NASS want to make a steady release instead of rush release and catching the raws too fast

Considering isn't a manga we can't update as frequently
chapter 9 raws are out since mid-end february

and then, you call whoever disagree with your group, to your ground? (discord server) lol. why not ask them to bring their own knife to be cut down?

For your group and any other group, YOU DON'T OWN the rights to publish these series, so you CAN'T ask that whoever wish to translate anything, to contact your group, sect leader, etc. to ask if they can translate it. Is not needed, is not even netiquette, it was something that some ppl thought was a good idea, but it wasn't because is things like this, that deters independent ppl from translating because of the fear to piss big groups, and call into their lives unneeded drama.

also the thick face to say
if you wish that much to work on it, you can allway apply to NASS!
you just forgot to point a gun to the face.

And about the member of your group that is being flamed, well, if instead of contacting others sending a cease and desist msg, just uploaded the chapter, no flame would be going into his direction.
This is so true... This isn't even an legit manga site nor are the groups here. No one is paying for the copyright and license stuff here and just scan them on their own free will to share with others. No one have the right other than the publisher to send C&D to stop them from translating their titles.
What Akai sent is just pure d*ck move.

Sure we shouldn't shoot the messenger, but the messenger had no right to tell someone to stop translating something they themselves don't own legally.

All these aggregator groups here get their fan for their work. Go hiatus and you will lose your fanbase. Keep up the work and you will just see the result, no need to bully others around.

lol why tf you need to tell someone to stop translating the same chapter because your group are already taking it

ya didnt even own the rights lmao

and to add salt to the wound asking those guys to apply to the group that tell him to stop is an ass thing todo

no wonder some of yer member got flamed lmao
because it's not the etiquette and you are not even own the rights for the manga lol

just how hard is it just to upload and publish?

I agree with the others telling NASS group to stop flaming. no group was simply uploading for others enjoyment because you guys stopped. And at the end messages, no group was nothing but nice to you guys, and the person who said "Hey! I believe my group yada yada yada" just sounded rude. If you're going to send messages asking someone to stop uploading when you yourself are an aggregator without copyright, at least TRY to sound professional and kind. This is the end of the my TedTalk.

Users who are viewing this thread