Misato-san wa Amasugi Joushi ni Chotto Kibishii - Vol. 3 Ch. 18

Dex-chan lover
Eyup. they need to be together.. too much tension between these two.

Dex-chan lover
Ok I know we are so behind can anyone give spoilers lol
Well I had a look at the latest official raws, based on what I saw:
A younger dude appears and he seems to be into the FMC, and the MC even tries to pair them up innocently without a care in the world. So she is nowhere in his radar by the looks of it, still in daughter zone.

Dex-chan lover
A serious and strict Misato is the best Misato and I love her for it. ❤️

Dex-chan lover
A younger dude appears and he seems to be into the FMC, and the MC even tries to pair them up innocently without a care in the world. So she is nowhere in his radar by the looks of it, still in daughter zone.

So this is one those manga that will take 159 chapters for them to get together lol

Dex-chan lover
Konishikawa is such a cutie. How could he not expect people to like him when he goes around offering them motherfucking bunny bread...

Well... I guess we're back to square one, albeit with Konishikawa being a bit more aware of how Misato might feel about him. Sadly, it just made him play slightly more defense. The man is simply not looking out for romance. 🥲

Users who are viewing this thread