Miss Not-So Sidekick

For the people who wanna start reading this, chapters are really short so after catching up on chapters wait for a couple chapters to upload before reading because reading weekly is not fun. I read this like every two months.

Dex-chan lover
My personal review of this is that it starts off as a steaming pile of shit and either i grew used to it or the humour improved as it went on. Unfortunately you'll have to read the first 50 on another site though

This is funny AF!! I would compare the level of comedy to be similar to "Beware of the Villainess" (which I also recommend). The MC is really amusing to watch as she's just trying to watch the story between the FL and the 3 ML unravel while also being a complete troll lolol. Definitely recommend if you want a good laugh!! There is romance for the MC but it starts to progress later on in the story. Read the earlier chapters on bato.to~

Fed-Kun's army
You wanna know something funny? Kenneth is my dad's name, so every time Kenneth shows up I'm just like 'hi dad.' Lol! Makes me laugh even more!

slow-ass updates. also is it just me or are they cutting the chapters? i'm pretty sure arwin was supposed to appear in 109? maybe im just misremembering tho :/

tbh bucci gang should hand off a few series to other groups. they have like 50 different projects and that means all of them will take a long time to update.

When will see any romance between arwen and the fl (i forgot her name lol)?? I mean yeah they are flirting but i want to see REAL romance like kisses . It has been 109 chapters and still no sign of a kiss and updates are really slow. It is getting boring

Thank you for the update! 😍 that cliffhanger 😨

@harospex They are almost up to date with the raws, and their subs are of great quality. Be thankful for the work of others (and you don't even have to pay for it), instead of complaining for things that are not granted.

Aaaah that cliffhanger! I really want to know what happens next >w<

Thank you for the translations! I love this story so much! Especially with it's slowburn! Love it when stories take their time to build up relationships between characters!

Thank you soooo much!!! ❤️❤️❤️ \(^w^)/

Come to think of it she may not be completely screwed, if she can survive long enough to bait the creature far enough away, she could then use the teleport scroll to go back to the starting point in hat forest Potentially shaking the creature off that way.

Aahhhh you can leave us on the cliffhanger 😫!! Super excited for the next update tho! I feel like a certain wizard is going make an appearance 😏

Users who are viewing this thread