Miyu-chan wa Zutto Tomodachi - Ch. 3 - Buried

MD@Home
MC is way too nice. But honestly, as tragic as this guy past year has been, I can't empathize with him, especially because it's not "Yuushin's case aside", that's enough for suspension and you're an asshole.

Dex-chan lover
Well, this MC sympathizes way too easily. This can be a quality or a disaster depending on the situation.

Regarding the bully, I can relate to the sense of desperation. I also had a mate who was in a similar situation (he lost his father). Although he didn't resort to bullying and extortion, he did in fact try his best to gain attention from a lot of people while being somewhat hesitant to be honest about what he's going through, it's weird.

Dex-chan lover
Huh? Not even a thing? We came back to normal, daily life, just like that? His friend died, some random girl is impersonating her for unknown reason and he just hang with her up just like nothing happened? Plus after seeing how crazy she can be, smashing glass or pot (whatever) on her head? Really? Nothing?
Nah, skip for me, that's way to convenient writing.

Dex-chan lover
I can understand being depressed for losing a loved one, be distant to previous friends, even having a short fuse and ending up saying things that you don't want to. However, the kid crossed the line by being violent to his friend and stealing on top of it.
A friend is the greatest treasure you can have when you're depressed, if you don't know how to treat good friends - then you simply don't deserve any until you learn but this kid doesn't seem to want to put any effort in learning and prefers to drown on his own misery.

Dex-chan lover
Y'know what, I think the bully is actually an interesting character. Morally flawed kid dealing with too much shit to make even remotely good decisions. MC still annoys me but maybe the author will backstory it into being interesting too.

Dex-chan lover
So he bullies him (for money he doesn't have), but everything is fine cause he has a sad backstory now? I mean I get it the main is a good boy who believes in the good of everything and is kinda of stupid, but why is the crazy chick so open in "helping" him.....she is the reason he was suspended in the first place XD

Users who are viewing this thread