Mob kara Hajimaru Tansaku Eiyuutan - Vol. 2 Ch. 8

Dex-chan lover
Not the best look to let this languish for three months and then when some good dude comes along and starts pumping out chapters faster than you've done the entire series up to this point, you finally pick it back up. Plus, if you are trying to drive traffic to your website, the last way to do it is to hang on to chapters for so long.

Banned
i dont understand why dont make like mangaplus link if you want to increase your website traffic?

Banned
tbf, they posted it on their own website and never in here for some reason
well i checked their website and this manga last upload in their website is chapter 9 posted on 30/11. tbh when a group website start scanlating manhwa, manhua, webtoon or any long page e-comic, the manga that they scanlating early usually get abandoned. that's why i thankful to scanlator that focused on scanlating only manga like LHT, Silas, or this n scans and many more where you get consistent upload

Fed-Kun's army
tbf, they posted it on their own website and never in here for some reason
So basically they just uploaded what they already Had and not just translated something unnecessarily

Unless they put in work on something already translated here, everything should be fine...

Aggregator gang
So basically they just uploaded what they already Had and not just translated something unnecessarily

Unless they put in work on something already translated here, everything should be fine...
Yeah, they are 2 ch ahead on their mdex release

Power Uploader
Kinda late to be picking this one back up again after someones picked up the slack
in our eyes N-scans is sniping this series. not much we can do about that. if they had checked mangaupdates, reddit, our discord, or our own site, then it'd be very evident there was never a true 3 month gap. not even a 2 month gap.

Power Uploader
Not the best look to let this languish for three months and then when some good dude comes along and starts pumping out chapters faster than you've done the entire series up to this point, you finally pick it back up. Plus, if you are trying to drive traffic to your website, the last way to do it is to hang on to chapters for so long.
Did you check anywhere besides mangadex to confirm there was a 3 month gap? because there wasn't.

Dex-chan lover
if they had checked mangaupdates, reddit, our discord, or our own site, then it'd be very evident there was never a true 3 month gap. not even a 2 month gap.
And why on earth would someone do that? Sorry, but I'm not going to bookmark a million individual scanlation group sites like it's 2007. Having everything in one place is the entire damn point of this site. If you're not uploading here it may as well not exist for many people.

Dex-chan lover
Did you check anywhere besides mangadex to confirm there was a 3 month gap? because there wasn't.
Yeah that's not happening, ever. If someone is holding their scans hostage on a website or discord, then it's just going to end up getting dropped by me. I'm not going to scour reddits or multiple poorly designed websites to try and follow a single series that doesn't even get regularly updated.

I get that MangaDex requires someone to upload the chapters rather than simply scraping them like other places but if you want someone to actually follow it to your website, maybe don't let it sit for three months with no updates.

Dex-chan lover
in our eyes N-scans is sniping this series. not much we can do about that. if they had checked mangaupdates, reddit, our discord, or our own site, then it'd be very evident there was never a true 3 month gap. not even a 2 month gap.
In OUR eyes multiple months without an update means you dropped the series and that its free and clear for someone else to pick up. No ones going to go hunting down whatever site you ransom them on, or try to use a probably expired discord key to ask if your still working on it. We're going to shrug our shoulders that you dropped it, and thank the group that picked it up.

Power Uploader
In OUR eyes multiple months without an update means you dropped the series and that its free and clear for someone else to pick up. No ones going to go hunting down whatever site you ransom them on, or try to use a probably expired discord key to ask if your still working on it. We're going to shrug our shoulders that you dropped it, and thank the group that picked it up.
There's a link to MangaUpdates on every series page. Takes 2 seconds to confirm an actual 3 month gap :censored:

Group Leader
And why on earth would someone do that? Sorry, but I'm not going to bookmark a million individual scanlation group sites like it's 2007. Having everything in one place is the entire damn point of this site. If you're not uploading here it may as well not exist for many people.
well you may think its "time consuming" but it doesnt change the fact that the chapters exist. personally i got to every scan website to read there to support them. If you cant even do that then do you really deserve free releases?

Dex-chan lover
Nah brother the series didn't have any month gap. last update was a month ago, and the group posted on their own website cuz they gotta pay staff, you yourself should read there. this is clear sniping.
really a month has passed since the last update?
See chapter 7 was updated 3 month ago
so it has been 3 months how this is a clear sniping again?

Dex-chan lover
It's weird that there are 4 newly joined people defending this release.

You all could be from their group that wants to defend this group but at least don't make generic comments of "this good, the other bad."
It looks like fake reviews on google.

Users who are viewing this thread