Mob kara Hajimaru Tansaku Eiyuutan - Ch. 24

Dex-chan lover
Your logic here is so twisted, your jumping back and forth between who is a threat to who. Yes the horn isn't hers, it reacted when Sil was a threat to it by trying to remove it. Him removing it is a threat to it. You even outline it didn't care till Sil targeted it making her a threat to it, then jump back to does him targeting it make him a threat to her instead of to it. Rude insulting of my memory doesn't make what your saying make any sense.
Except Sil didn't try to remove it, she tried to grab it and then simply tried to touch it. It saw Sil as a threat this part is obvious but it attacked her before she could even touch it and even warned her not to touch it. Nothing shown hints at the act of removing it from Lucelia is considered a threat to the claw itself. So how exactly are you coming up with this logic that MC removing it is a threat?
Yes, I did outline that it didn't care until Sil targeted it. She did a lot of damage to Lucelia and now her attention is on it, that is what made her the threat. MC on the other hand hit Lucelia twice and she just brushed it off and joked about it, why would the horn see him as a threat? Even more so, when he does grab it and does twist it, it still doesn't react to him. So clearly, the act of removing it isn't seen as a threat.

So, where exactly was my logic twisted? Where was this "jumping back and forth"? I explained why Sil would be seen as a threat and then I explained why MC wouldn't. That's not jumping back and forth, that's how you present facts/opinions!
Also, no I did not insult your memory. Details get lost after minutes, hours, days. I directed you back to a flashback to refresh your memory, if you saw that as an insult that is no concern of mine. Because, guess what? It was right to do so, as I said earlier Sil did not try to remove the horn (that's a lapse of detail on your part) and she never grabbed it (a lapse of detail on my part). Look at that, it went both ways.

Dex-chan lover
Except Sil didn't try to remove it, she tried to grab it and then simply tried to touch it. It saw Sil as a threat this part is obvious but it attacked her before she could even touch it and even warned her not to touch it. Nothing shown hints at the act of removing it from Lucelia is considered a threat to the claw itself. So how exactly are you coming up with this logic that MC removing it is a threat?
Yes, I did outline that it didn't care until Sil targeted it. She did a lot of damage to Lucelia and now her attention is on it, that is what made her the threat. MC on the other hand hit Lucelia twice and she just brushed it off and joked about it, why would the horn see him as a threat? Even more so, when he does grab it and does twist it, it still doesn't react to him. So clearly, the act of removing it isn't seen as a threat.

So, where exactly was my logic twisted? Where was this "jumping back and forth"? I explained why Sil would be seen as a threat and then I explained why MC wouldn't. That's not jumping back and forth, that's how you present facts/opinions!
Also, no I did not insult your memory. Details get lost after minutes, hours, days. I directed you back to a flashback to refresh your memory, if you saw that as an insult that is no concern of mine. Because, guess what? It was right to do so, as I said earlier Sil did not try to remove the horn (that's a lapse of detail on your part) and she never grabbed it (a lapse of detail on my part). Look at that, it went both ways.
Yeah, its pretty clear you know what your saying is nonsense and are just spinning circles to try to come off as "right".

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, its pretty clear you know what your saying is nonsense and are just spinning circles to try to come off as "right".
Ok. Then it's easy to tell what you need to do, right?
It's nonsense, right? So how about actually saying something to disprove even a single thing I said.
You have the material and all the facts inside the manga to prove me wrong, right?

So question for ya, why haven't you done so? So far all you've done is dismissal with nothing to stand behind your words.
Oh, and you still haven't answered how you came up with your logic.

Dex-chan lover
Ok. Then it's easy to tell what you need to do, right?
It's nonsense, right? So how about actually saying something to disprove even a single thing I said.
You have the material and all the facts inside the manga to prove me wrong, right?

So question for ya, why haven't you done so? So far all you've done is dismissal with nothing to stand behind your words.
Oh, and you still haven't answered how you came up with your logic.
I did, but your intention is to just ignore that and keep circling till I grow tired of dealing with your shit.

Dex-chan lover
I did, but your intention is to just ignore that and keep circling till I grow tired of dealing with your shit.
Bullshit.
I would assume because of being the master. Sure he is weak, but he was still strong enough to deal damage and rip it out, that should be a threat to it. Also worth considering, it twisted her restriction as a summon not outright removed them, she still sees him as a master, so I would assume she more has resistance to the effects of being a summon than outright they don't apply.
This first message had the most explanations then all your others combined. And you RIGHTFULLY used the word assume and considering, which typically indicate that it's what you believe happened. I answered in kind, even using an example to support but then...
The horn was important and he managed to rip it out, not sure how you can claim that isnt damage, he cut off her mana supply rendering her much more fightable. Anyone can be a threat when you underestimate and ignore them that heavily.
You said what you wanted to believe but nothing to actually back that up. The horn was important, to whom? How can I claim that isn't damage, and I proceeded to answer to whom that damage inflicted. What proof did you show to indicate he did damage to the horn? You did not. And I told you why the mana supply was a problem for Lucelia not the horn. Using actual logic. Your reply was....
Your logic here is so twisted, your jumping back and forth between who is a threat to who. Yes the horn isn't hers, it reacted when Sil was a threat to it by trying to remove it. Him removing it is a threat to it. You even outline it didn't care till Sil targeted it making her a threat to it, then jump back to does him targeting it make him a threat to her instead of to it. Rude insulting of my memory doesn't make what your saying make any sense.
You made claims but didn't explain a single thing, yet again.

Enough with your bullshit mate.

Dex-chan lover
Bullshit.

This first message had the most explanations then all your others combined. And you RIGHTFULLY used the word assume and considering, which typically indicate that it's what you believe happened. I answered in kind, even using an example to support but then...

You said what you wanted to believe but nothing to actually back that up. The horn was important, to whom? How can I claim that isn't damage, and I proceeded to answer to whom that damage inflicted. What proof did you show to indicate he did damage to the horn? You did not. And I told you why the mana supply was a problem for Lucelia not the horn. Using actual logic. Your reply was....

You made claims but didn't explain a single thing, yet again.

Enough with your bullshit mate.
I encourage people, please read the proof he is brain dead he just posted himself. I mean really listing examples were I am giving details and specifics and claiming I don't give examples. Its like canned brain rot looking at him countering himself.

Dex-chan lover
Surstrada must be a bioweapon in disguise at this point. It's dangerous af. I bet Luciela can just neutralize Sil with it in a second.
Can’t remember the actual word, but you think it’s around the same effect as smelling salts that weightlifters use before a particularly heavy weight? Because if so, bioweapon is the least of our concerns

Dex-chan lover
almost finally done..
this was long..
I liked the sil vs dragon one..
short and gets to the point..
this one? eh..

Dex-chan lover
He's running 100% in the moment. Once 'post clarity' hits him, he'll start to rethink his actions and the next time he's in the situation won't be able to 'perform'.

That was an idiot hero moment. Were he more cognizant of his actions' risk, he'd probably be written to have suffered harm as well. Taking the story as it is, however, I'd say it's as you said: until he's strong enough to act without being tossed about by his emotions first like a woman, fear will cripple him and weakness will enfeeble him--and thus have him stationed safely behind Sylphy as usual (and now Lucelia as well, presumably).

He should destroy that growth immediately.

Lucelia was only able to keep up with Sylphy because of it--and it was capable of not only bending the system governing the servants to its will, but grievously harming Sylphy as well (though Sylphy did let her guard down, as she said). Keeping it with him will only spell harm; making something out of it would surely be tantamount to forging a viciously cursed item.

That said, the end of this fight is kind of sad; with all the exposure Sylphy got, the author will probably think it's time to shift focus back to the relatively bland girl Kaito has a crush on after the token loli gets hers. (Yes, compare that classmate to the actual cover girl; the classmate would not distinguish this manga from the dozens of others with similarly plain love interests.)

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
That was an idiot hero moment. Were he more cognizant of his actions's risk, he'd probably be written to have suffered harm as well. Taking the story as it is, however, I'd say it's as you said: until he's strong enough to act without being tossed about by his emotions first like a woman, fear will cripple him and weakness will enfeeble him--and thus have him stationed safely behind Sylphy as usual (and now Lucelia as well, presumably).

He should destroy that growth immediately.

Lucelia was only able to keep up with Sylphy because of it--and it was capable of not only bending the system governing the servants to its will, but grievously harming Sylphy as well (though Sylphy did let her guard down, as she said). Keeping it with him will only spell harm; making something out of it would surely be tantamount to forging a viciously cursed item.

That said, the end of this fight is kind of sad; with all the exposure Sylphy got, the author will probably think it's time to shift focus back to the relatively bland girl Kaito has a crush on after the token loli gets hers. (Yes, compare that classmate to the actual cover girl; the classmate would not distinguish this manga from the dozens of others with similarly plain love interests.)
I don't THINK they will shift that way, at least I'm hoping not. I think she's just the "school life aim". Realistically, the receptionist should have caught his eye more so than her but even IRL you can't control who you fall for. That said, this boy immediately started developing feelings for Sil so his emotions can't be trusted at all.

I encourage people, please read the proof he is brain dead he just posted himself. I mean really listing examples were I am giving details and specifics and claiming I don't give examples. Its like canned brain rot looking at him countering himself.
Your attempt to gaslight failed, no one gave a damn. And seeing how you tried to resort to that means you probably couldn't seriously answer any of my questions or back up your own claims. So enough, this...whatever it was, is over.

Dex-chan lover
I don't THINK they will shift that way, at least I'm hoping not. I think she's just the "school life aim". Realistically, the receptionist should have caught his eye more so than her but even IRL you can't control who you fall for. That said, this boy immediately started developing feelings for Sil so his emotions can't be trusted at all.

Your attempt to gaslight failed, no one gave a damn. And seeing how you tried to resort to that means you probably couldn't seriously answer any of my questions or back up your own claims. So enough, this...whatever it was, is over.
Says the guy trying to start this back up weeks later. And dumb enough to equate no one responding to ether of us as them siding with you, god I am glad I gave up using logic, and examples with you, no point if your to dumb to understand them.

Dex-chan lover
Says the guy trying to start this back up weeks later. And dumb enough to equate no one responding to ether of us as them siding with you, god I am glad I gave up using logic, and examples with you, no point if your to dumb to understand them.
April 3rd was weeks ago? You're proving your intelligence.
. It wouldn't make sense to point out the futility of your obvious gaslighting so I let it sit a few days.
And I'm not going to even touch your delusional claims of logic and examples, you can hopefully reread your own comments.

Dex-chan lover
April 3rd was weeks ago? You're proving your intelligence.
. It wouldn't make sense to point out the futility of your obvious gaslighting so I let it sit a few days.
And I'm not going to even touch your delusional claims of logic and examples, you can hopefully reread your own comments.
I just don't care, why would I go back and check on details of bs I dealt with over a week ago? You clearly care enough to go back and check little things like the date to try to use it like it adds to your point in any way, so this matters to you at least that much you also keep coming back. It strikes me this must have touched a nerve of yours, that your looking for details to justify invalidating points, its pathetic it means you have nothing better to target or use as a counterpoint. I think you know your wrong, but are to stuck up to admit it and instead dug your heels in. But yeah you haven't been worth making counterpoints to in a while, because your just spewing nonsense like claiming I didn't give examples or whatnot with no examples of your own. In the rare examples you do give in them I am doing the very thing you claim I am not, do to lacking a point to even be offering a counter point for, and that even if I make a counterpoint your just going to ignore it, why would I bother making one for you?

Users who are viewing this thread