Mob kara Hajimaru Tansaku Eiyuutan - Ch. 25

Dex-chan lover
Sighs and shakes his head

He just had to take a peek at what was inside, didn't he? I'm kinda surprised he didn't get the following notification:

"CONGRATUALTIONS! You earned a new title: Pervy Lolicon!"

Ah well. It'll be amusing seeing how exactly the mangaka will milk this for comedy. Thus far they haven't disappointed in that department.

Dex-chan lover
Right in the crotch huh? Guy knows his priorities at least.

Thanks to the artwork of the manga/light novel we all knew she'd have a loli form but I am a little surprised that she lost all of her memories the second the demon king's claw came out of her eye. I wonder if it was what was twisting her personality that much, though, given how much of a brat she's already being I doubt it changed much.

Wonder how her tune will be next time he summons her and she is free from being trapped in that tree again. Kinda hoped she wouldn't just end up literally imprisoned again despite what she did.

Dex-chan lover
Oof. Lucelia's plight just never ends. Now she's back to being stuck in that tree and she cannot even recall why as it apparently all happened while she was brainwashed.
As expected, no potion was used for Sil. It's interesting to know she can cast healing magic once she's back to her unlocked state in her world, so she'll be able to use it when summoned after leveling up. However, I'm surprised she said it would take a week as that doesn't sound very effective. Time also flows differently between her world and the real world so maybe that's why?

Supporter
I expected Lucelia to be more meek or introverted after all the bullying and abuse she received… oh well, lets see how it goes.

Dex-chan lover
So the previous personality of Luciela is from the demon king or what ? I thought it was Luciela under the influence of the demon king's claw but for her to lost all of her memory like that then there is a chance the previous personality was a piece of the demon king. Like how the claw parasite into Luciela and take control of the host, which make her forget all her memories before and live as Luciela instead of her.

Dex-chan lover
The panel where Lucy got back to the tree she looks grown up.
If thats her real form then the super sexy one piece dress devil must be how the demon king would look , either that or lucy isnt fully “evolved” yet unlike Syl

Contributor
Lucela lost her past memories, she is now stuck to her world of thorns, pretty sure she will be "fixed" next time she get summoned since she wont back there, maybe sylph will drag her to her world. :sneaky:

Users who are viewing this thread