Mob kara Hajimaru Tansaku Eiyuutan - Ch. 23

Dex-chan lover
Why are people bitching ? this fight has been great !
Go read some shitty zoomer shit or go back to tiktok if your attention span is worse than a goldfish.

Dex-chan lover
i really don't care if she had a sad childhood, she's still an evil unlikable demon, throw her away MC.

This. It's quite obvious that redemption is planned for her, but there's only one reason there is. Because of that one reason, your evaluation of her is supposed to do a sharp and complete 180°; and to illustrate that one reason, what she looks like now is clearly evil--and is even designed that way, with certain physical traits, intentionally--compared to the form you're intended to forgive no matter what. No one notices or gets tired of it because of that one reason.

I would not mind if Lucelia wasn't an example of that one thing that can show up in any Japanese story without exception, but she is--and here we are.
Watching this chibi doing something so brutal is kinda unnerving

lol Not in the least. I love to see the good give those who'd exploit their goodness exactly what they deserve. From the initial arm snap to this savage aerial slam; and from there to Sylphy's pouring sand in Lucelia's eye to block the treachery Sylphy knew was coming to the dislocations immediately thereafter--and everything else I left out--it was all glorious, and it's even better coming from a beauty like Sylphy; girls like her are usually narrative buttmonkeys or, worse, outlets for the author's sadism.

The humor in some parts of it all was the icing on the cake.

They want to see the harem apparently. They want shallow plot

If you go back to the first few chapters, you'll see what people were actually looking forward to. They couldn't contain their enthusiasm, as they never do anywhere else for that sort of thing. Now that it's so close they could imagine tasting it, they're upset that they don't already have it--they just want their blueballing to end.

Once Lucelia takes the form everyone's intended to "love", expect all this griping to end immediately.

Users who are viewing this thread